Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 36
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: MohamedElsefy
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/17/2026, 09:11
Replies: 125
Views: 14,548
Posted By MohamedElsefy
very good game and a very good system ING :...

very good game and a very good system
ING : ZA3EM <3
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/09/2026, 02:20
Replies: 217
Views: 29,432
Posted By MohamedElsefy
Hype Ing : ZA3EM

Hype
Ing : ZA3EM
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/08/2026, 16:48
Replies: 217
Views: 29,432
Posted By MohamedElsefy
We are ready Ing: ZA3EM ...

We are ready

Ing: ZA3EM

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/14/2026, 12:29
Replies: 883
Views: 24,309
Posted By MohamedElsefy
Good server I like the game system Ing : Jan5

Good server I like the game system
Ing : Jan5
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/20/2025, 21:36
Replies: 437
Views: 55,370
Posted By MohamedElsefy
Looks good Ign : ZA3EM

Looks good
Ign : ZA3EM
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/09/2025, 21:32
Replies: 607
Views: 97,765
Posted By MohamedElsefy
Nice server and still more to come ..! Ing :...

Nice server and still more to come ..!
Ing : Jan5
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/19/2025, 03:23
Replies: 151
Views: 19,031
Posted By MohamedElsefy
Can't wait to play in this special server

Can't wait to play in this special server
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/17/2025, 12:42
Replies: 558
Views: 49,260
Posted By MohamedElsefy
ING : ZA3EM http://i.epvpimg.com/zhN5dab.jpg...

ING : ZA3EM
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/16/2025, 21:15
Replies: 558
Views: 49,260
Posted By MohamedElsefy
main city main battles we are ready for grind <3 ...

main city main battles we are ready for grind <3
ING : ZA3EM
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/15/2025, 10:13
Replies: 558
Views: 49,260
Posted By MohamedElsefy
Big Unique Big Fight <3 ...

Big Unique Big Fight <3
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
ING : ZA3EM
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/14/2025, 12:48
Replies: 558
Views: 49,260
Posted By MohamedElsefy
The world of Silkroad is full of surprises,...

The world of Silkroad is full of surprises, especially on this server. There are new villages that you must visit in order to obtain a valuable gift.:rollsafe:
ING : ZA3EM...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/12/2025, 14:14
Replies: 558
Views: 49,260
Posted By MohamedElsefy
Trade is back on the Silk Road :yes: ...

Trade is back on the Silk Road :yes:
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

ING : ZA3EM
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/11/2025, 12:19
Replies: 558
Views: 49,260
Posted By MohamedElsefy
the server is fun and the journy is just start...

the server is fun and the journy is just start :mindblown:
ING : ZA3EM
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/07/2025, 19:51
Replies: 558
Views: 49,260
Posted By MohamedElsefy
Let's go ZA3EM

Let's go
ZA3EM
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/26/2025, 08:32
Replies: 558
Views: 49,260
Posted By MohamedElsefy
I hope u the best . Looking forward to try this...

I hope u the best .
Looking forward to try this game it's looks great ❤
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/22/2025, 06:06
Replies: 607
Views: 97,765
Posted By MohamedElsefy
Looks great ❤

Looks great ❤
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/26/2024, 21:43
Replies: 335
Views: 44,353
Posted By MohamedElsefy
Best non bot server ❤😍 Ing : ZA3EM

Best non bot server ❤😍
Ing : ZA3EM
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/27/2024, 12:55
Replies: 335
Views: 44,353
Posted By MohamedElsefy
Waiting for d11 It will be great Ing : ZA3EM

Waiting for d11
It will be great
Ing : ZA3EM
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/14/2024, 10:57
Replies: 2,433
Views: 234,545
Posted By MohamedElsefy
"We are Summer Legends !!" ING :...

"We are Summer Legends !!"

ING : ZA3EM
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/05/2023, 12:56
Replies: 471
Views: 66,851
Posted By MohamedElsefy
Still the best private server <3

Still the best private server <3
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/18/2023, 13:41
Replies: 335
Views: 44,353
Posted By MohamedElsefy
Yes, I definitely agree with you This person...

Yes, I definitely agree with you This person belonged to the German Guild, while I was in another Guild that contained some Arab and Turkish Muslim players. He was always bullying us and using Muslim...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/18/2023, 09:12
Replies: 335
Views: 44,353
Posted By MohamedElsefy
Thank you very much for your response, but I am...

Thank you very much for your response, but I am not ready to play on a server where I, my language, and my religion have been bullied before. I wish you all the best in what comes next. This is my...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/17/2023, 21:09
Replies: 335
Views: 44,353
Posted By MohamedElsefy
First of all I was talk about cap90 balance and...

First of all I was talk about cap90 balance and thank you for calling my opinion is bull sh*t
I didn't test cap 100 beta and iam not interested about it

And this exactly what am talking about ...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/17/2023, 13:37
Replies: 335
Views: 44,353
Posted By MohamedElsefy
I do not recommend this server at all after my...

I do not recommend this server at all after my experience with the previous version There are some things I noticed that made me not want to join First, the server supports those who pay more money...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/23/2023, 22:26
Replies: 471
Views: 66,851
Posted By MohamedElsefy
Best 100% play to win game

Best 100% play to win game
Showing results 1 to 25 of 36

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.