Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: milindae
Forum: Cabal Online Trading 10/18/2021, 16:24
Replies: 0
Views: 351
Posted By milindae
Sell EU Mercury ALZ 10€ = 1b

Selling Alz EU Mercury.

I can show alz ingame too i got like 11b.

Accepting only BTC - Skrill - BTC Voucher ( Can bought via Paypal )

Discord: imLinda#9621
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 10/14/2021, 02:05
Replies: 0
Views: 261
Posted By milindae
Buy High End Account! EU / GA / GE

Looking to buy a High End Account!

I can pay up to 600€ for a good account

Over save EPVP Middleman who has atleast 1000 Positives!

I pay MM Fees!

Discord: imLinda#9621
Forum: Black Desert Trading 10/14/2021, 02:03
Replies: 1
Views: 339
Posted By milindae
Buy High End Account ( Not Owner )

Looking to buy a account that you bought.

I can spent up to 600€ for a good Account!

Why? Cuz i bought Accounts from original Owners and they could take them back easy.

We will use save...
Forum: Elsword Trading 10/13/2021, 15:20
Replies: 0
Views: 230
Posted By milindae
Buy EU - +11/12 Scrolls i pay good!

Buying at Elsword EU +11 or +12 Scrolls.

Paying for +11 45€

Paying for +12 450€.

I can spent like 1000€.

We will use a save middleman who will help us
Forum: 4Story Trading 10/13/2021, 15:18
Replies: 0
Views: 396
Posted By milindae
Buy 4Ancient / 4 Vision or Gameforge Gold/Items

Looking to buy on any of this 3 Server good stuff or alot Gold.

I can buy at: 4Ancient, 4Vision or Gameforge DE/INT

I can pay up to 800€ for good stuff or alot Gold.

I will pay a Save...
Forum: Metin2 Trading 10/13/2021, 15:15
Replies: 0
Views: 133
Posted By milindae
Kaufe Metin2 DE - Yang / Items.

Würde gerne wieder mit Metin2 anfangen.

Also kann gerne Server Germania / Teutonia / Azrael sein..

Würde um die 900€ ausgeben wollen.

Zahlen könnte ich über Paypal oder Echtzeitüberweisung...
Forum: Metin2 Trading 10/11/2021, 01:23
Replies: 0
Views: 139
Posted By milindae
Verkaufe Teutonia WON 1w = 0,90€!

Verkaufe auf Teutonia WON!

1 Won = 0,90€

Nur Echtzeitüberweisung oder Skrill!

Gerne per Middleman Delikanli!

Discord: imLinda#9621
Forum: Aion Trading 10/10/2021, 20:48
Replies: 0
Views: 262
Posted By milindae
Buy Gameforge High End Account! (Ultimate)

Looking to buy a High End Aion Account on EU Server.

I can Spent around 700€ for a very good Account!

We will trade over save middleman, i will pay all fees.

You must be the Original Owner -...
Forum: Metin2 Trading 10/10/2021, 20:31
Replies: 1
Views: 225
Posted By milindae
Buy Aeldra Stuff / Yang Or Cw2 Lagis / Account

hi!

I want to start at CW2 or Aeldra again, i would like to buy nice stuff or yang at aeldra or a nice account or alot lagis on CW2, i also can buy good items on CW!

Add me on discord:...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.