Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:13

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: rosadoft
Forum: Overwatch 05/10/2025, 04:40
Replies: 1,148
Views: 348,245
Posted By rosadoft
Sadly the reports are true. As much as I want...

Sadly the reports are true. As much as I want Wyvern to work, it's just super detected at this point. I am not a paid actor. I will be the first one to say Proofcore's software pales in comparison....
Forum: Overwatch 08/18/2024, 06:22
Replies: 32
Views: 5,521
Posted By rosadoft
I love Wyvern, it worked well for many months....

I love Wyvern, it worked well for many months. However, I cannot recommend them currently as it is very easy to get banned. I have followed all their recommended steps, including running the spoofer...
Forum: Dungeonborne Trading 07/27/2024, 03:31
Replies: 13
Views: 2,802
Posted By rosadoft
Instant ban, no refund, and the worst customer...

Instant ban, no refund, and the worst customer service. I was desperate since there are few providers for DB and wasted $20
Forum: Fortnite 05/01/2024, 00:10
Replies: 2,087
Views: 412,593
Posted By rosadoft
I have in fact not yet received anything.

I have in fact not yet received anything.
Forum: Fortnite 04/29/2024, 17:57
Replies: 2,087
Views: 412,593
Posted By rosadoft
Atlas never delivered loader

I bought Chaos a week ago but the loader was never received. It has been a week now and their support is non-responsive. I've cut my loses and consider this to be a SCAM now. My previous message...
Forum: Overwatch Trading 07/10/2023, 22:29
Replies: 47
Views: 28,094
Posted By rosadoft
The verification link on their discord seems to...

The verification link on their discord seems to be down
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.