Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:19

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: talisman2208
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 03/05/2025, 00:07
Replies: 8
Views: 2,168
Posted By talisman2208
Do you know the creator of the hack? I'd like to...

Do you know the creator of the hack? I'd like to continue it. Kurizuax
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 09/13/2024, 19:16
Replies: 8
Views: 2,168
Posted By talisman2208
Only taking bitcoin or litecoin? Can you accept...

Only taking bitcoin or litecoin? Can you accept any other payment?
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 09/06/2024, 23:44
Replies: 8
Views: 2,168
Posted By talisman2208
Where do I get it?

Where do I get it?
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 01/13/2022, 19:33
Replies: 27
Views: 13,199
Posted By talisman2208
DO NOT TRUST! SCAMMED ME OUT OF $200!! This...

DO NOT TRUST! SCAMMED ME OUT OF $200!!

This guy initially sold me his $50 for $100, I paid that, he delivered. He then offered to sell me another hack for another $100 I said okay, and he blocked...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 12/14/2021, 07:28
Replies: 0
Views: 667
Posted By talisman2208
Looking to purchase Age of Empires IV cheats

Willing to discuss the what and the how much, just looking for one, nobody has seemed to develop it yet.

Will pay in Crypto.

Discord: Steve!#9393

Thanks!
Forum: New World 11/04/2021, 19:10
Replies: 329
Views: 56,295
Posted By talisman2208
I haven't used the bot for 72 hours and I just...

I haven't used the bot for 72 hours and I just got banned today, so they definitely were watching well before this.
Forum: New World 11/03/2021, 19:51
Replies: 28
Views: 6,295
Posted By talisman2208
Out of curiosity what is the error you receive?

Out of curiosity what is the error you receive?
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.