Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Treaderzz
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 12/21/2024, 16:15
Replies: 109
Views: 64,093
Posted By Treaderzz
The tickets were nowhere near closed instantly,...

The tickets were nowhere near closed instantly, but thank you for finally getting in touch and for hopefully helping sort the swap to the correct chair. I acknowledge that the mistake with the...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 12/21/2024, 14:04
Replies: 109
Views: 64,093
Posted By Treaderzz
From what I remember, these guys have a great...

From what I remember, these guys have a great product, but they seriously lack support. I used their chair last year without any issues, but after purchasing again recently, it's been two days with...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.