Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Entourage92
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 12/21/2021, 01:36
Replies: 3
Views: 1,084
Posted By Entourage92
+1, I bought LX Radar from NACL but it simply...

+1, I bought LX Radar from NACL but it simply didn't work
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 12/13/2021, 12:35
Replies: 9
Views: 1,323
Posted By Entourage92
Is this related to Radar LX ? Are you the dev or...

Is this related to Radar LX ? Are you the dev or the suplier ?
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 12/07/2021, 21:08
Replies: 41
Views: 10,870
Posted By Entourage92
As everyone can see from his own screenshot, the...

As everyone can see from his own screenshot, the 04/12 it still wasn't working I purchased it the 06/11.... proof of payment: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 12/07/2021, 21:03
Replies: 4
Views: 2,033
Posted By Entourage92
Foreever because it does not work. I bought it 28...

Foreever because it does not work. I bought it 28 days ago at NACL and it didn't work (we tried all windows version clean install NACL tried himself with teamviewer) but the thing does not work.
...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 12/07/2021, 17:19
Replies: 2,607
Views: 936,331
Posted By Entourage92
I've done that but the ticket was closed without...

I've done that but the ticket was closed without explanation, I believe admins don't offer support when we don't use their trade system.



If we take into account that I paid the 06/11 he's been...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 12/03/2021, 19:37
Replies: 41
Views: 10,870
Posted By Entourage92
Scammed by NACL !! I purchased a key for 1 week...

Scammed by NACL !! I purchased a key for 1 week of Radar LX, all I had was a poor .exe BSOD'ing all over the place. (Tried all Win10 versions with fresh installs)
Seller tried to blame the dev of LX...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 12/03/2021, 19:34
Replies: 2,607
Views: 936,331
Posted By Entourage92
Scammed by NACL !! I purchased a key for 1 week...

Scammed by NACL !! I purchased a key for 1 week of Radar LX, all I had was a poor .exe BSOD'ing all over the place. (Tried all Win10 versions with fresh installs)
Seller tried to blame the dev of LX...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 11/09/2021, 00:16
Replies: 9
Views: 1,045
Posted By Entourage92
1/ reformat Windows 2/ if you used create acc...

1/ reformat Windows
2/ if you used create acc with Chrome use Mozilla (or the opposite)
3/ if you get banned change spoofer
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 08/25/2021, 10:49
Replies: 2,607
Views: 936,331
Posted By Entourage92
Just to clarify, because deprimer went winning to...

Just to clarify, because deprimer went winning to epvp staff to get my message removed

I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF HIM BEING A SCAMMER AND THIS IS NOT A SCAM ACCUSATION

I was just pointing out his...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 08/24/2021, 11:06
Replies: 2,607
Views: 936,331
Posted By Entourage92
I posted the screens two posts above, I let you...

I posted the screens two posts above, I let you be the judge...



It's funny that you choose to end your message with "Cheers" on a public forum and "Fuking loser" on a private convo on discord...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 08/21/2021, 10:19
Replies: 2,607
Views: 936,331
Posted By Entourage92
Thanks for you answer, I talked to Deprimere but...

Thanks for you answer, I talked to Deprimere but he kicked me out of his discord [Only registered and activated users can see links] [Only registered and activated users can see links]
What I didn't like about him is that he is just a reseller...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 08/20/2021, 17:21
Replies: 2,607
Views: 936,331
Posted By Entourage92
How come the sellers/reselers epvp accounts never...

How come the sellers/reselers epvp accounts never are older than a year max ? Looking to buy but flying over this ocean of bs is a full time job :(
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.