Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: zakw16
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 10/26/2008, 08:38
Replies: 4
Views: 1,753
Posted By zakw16
probably fake judging by post count. verifyz?

probably fake judging by post count.

verifyz?
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 07/02/2008, 07:43
Replies: 25
Views: 13,830
Posted By zakw16
I havent been doing this for long, since like...

I havent been doing this for long, since like 1.0.7, but i dont understand why were having complainers.

this bot does the work for us, if its down a day, or even a week, were not gonna die, relax,...
Forum: Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 06/26/2008, 23:50
Replies: 2
Views: 698
Posted By zakw16
Help with Bot

Hi guys, i ahve downloaded 2 bots today, im not quite sure what I am supposed to do with them though.

I have tried reading the stickies etc. and im very confused.

where do i put them in my...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.