Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ozmandiez
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 04/01/2024, 01:48
Replies: 455
Views: 94,074
Posted By ozmandiez
Smile GGLoader is 100% the Best Out There

Regarding rotations, GGL is hands down the safest rotation out there. I've been using GGL on my main accounts for over three years now with 0 bans. I've had numerous bans with unlockers and other...
Forum: Overwatch Trading 10/11/2022, 00:32
Replies: 52
Views: 15,672
Posted By ozmandiez
Just the initial 10 or so messages where they...

Just the initial 10 or so messages where they spam on how much better it is than other cheats is sus as hell. Typically, when people talk about good cheese, they don't take the time to bash other...
Forum: Battlefield Trading 11/14/2021, 02:42
Replies: 60
Views: 10,821
Posted By ozmandiez
Thumbs up Cheat is Good

Can 100% vouche for Treykus. Good cheat. It's a bit rough on the edges, but the ESP works well. Just need to tweak the aimbot a bit and it's going to be good. They are working on some good things...
Forum: New World Trading 10/31/2021, 20:51
Replies: 3
Views: 1,054
Posted By ozmandiez
Are you guys a reseller of Citadel cheats? Why do...

Are you guys a reseller of Citadel cheats? Why do your screenshots include Citadel's watermark? I joined your discord and noticed you selling the cheat, using Citadel's watermark, etc.

Disregard!...
Forum: Destiny Trading 10/31/2021, 20:18
Replies: 15
Views: 4,232
Posted By ozmandiez
This account also verified a purchase for the New...

This account also verified a purchase for the New World "liberty" cheat recently. The account and discord name is associated with the same discord channel that has been ripping other people off in...
Forum: New World Trading 10/31/2021, 19:00
Replies: 2
Views: 711
Posted By ozmandiez
What type of custom scripts do you have? I'm torn...

What type of custom scripts do you have? I'm torn on ordering this because it has the same features as other reputable bots, but the scripts could change my mind.
Forum: New World Trading 10/23/2021, 09:25
Replies: 14
Views: 2,212
Posted By ozmandiez
Hello my forum nickname is zdiddy. I've actually...

Hello my forum nickname is zdiddy. I've actually registered and confirmed the purchase of this cheat, but nothing seems to work. The forum system is really hard to navigate. I can't send you any...
Forum: New World 10/18/2021, 19:14
Replies: 3
Views: 2,651
Posted By ozmandiez
I'm working with him now to get this set up....

I'm working with him now to get this set up. Once, or if I get this working I'll let the community know.
Forum: New World Trading 10/13/2021, 19:57
Replies: 40
Views: 19,475
Posted By ozmandiez
Detected Trash

Purchased this through another reseller labeled as a different product. Was banned 2 days into using it. Had a friend using it and it took him about 1 day for the ban hammer. Ring-1 is detected dog...
Forum: New World Trading 10/04/2021, 21:01
Replies: 65
Views: 21,540
Posted By ozmandiez
The best cheat provider on the web today

Hands down I've dealt with many cheat providers. Many just don't care. They won't respond or it takes 1-3 days to get a 1-day key to play your game. For some reason, Citadel is on top of it....
Forum: Rust Trading 08/11/2021, 02:13
Replies: 22
Views: 11,002
Posted By ozmandiez
Definitely vouch for this. I've been using Slates...

Definitely vouch for this. I've been using Slates Rust Cheat for a few months now with little problems minus when I raged and got caught. Other than that, his spoofer and hacks work amazingly in a...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.