Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: bigjdawg72
Forum: Overwatch 05/01/2025, 23:44
Replies: 1,155
Views: 349,270
Posted By bigjdawg72
At this point, the Wyvern haters on this site...

At this point, the Wyvern haters on this site just feel like paid actors sent from other cheez providers to steal Wyvern customers.

Been using it for a year... Its def not detected lol. I...
Forum: Dead by Daylight Trading 02/05/2025, 03:24
Replies: 15
Views: 19,965
Posted By bigjdawg72
sorry ur stuff crashes the game constantly and...

sorry ur stuff crashes the game constantly and its annoying to fucking use
Forum: Dead by Daylight Trading 11/19/2024, 03:09
Replies: 23
Views: 5,027
Posted By bigjdawg72
Anyone test this yet? I want to try it out, but...

Anyone test this yet? I want to try it out, but when I tried adding their discord I got auto logged out of every fucking device instantly. LMAO. Sussssed me out.
Forum: Dead by Daylight 11/16/2024, 23:18
Replies: 5
Views: 1,910
Posted By bigjdawg72
How does that work then? I'm assuming if ur HWID...

How does that work then? I'm assuming if ur HWID banned already, ur PC is still HWID banned. But now you can just keep going after 3 bans?
Forum: Dead by Daylight 11/15/2024, 05:37
Replies: 5
Views: 1,910
Posted By bigjdawg72
brother whaa?

brother whaa?
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 11/11/2024, 04:28
Replies: 306
Views: 67,968
Posted By bigjdawg72
Works great in bo6! Bought it and came back a...

Works great in bo6! Bought it and came back a second time. Will be getting more. Fast replies from dev on discord, and fast easy payment also!
Forum: Dead by Daylight 10/18/2024, 00:18
Replies: 3
Views: 1,689
Posted By bigjdawg72
It looks like a copy n paste of what Milkyway...

It looks like a copy n paste of what Milkyway used to be. Almost all of those features have been detected for over a year?
Forum: Dead by Daylight 10/17/2024, 23:55
Replies: 5
Views: 2,456
Posted By bigjdawg72
No replies was sick, just a few DM's of scam...

No replies was sick, just a few DM's of scam providers... lol I appreciate that.

If anyone is curious what Spoofer to use. Reported.lol actually ended up working good for me. I do recommend it...
Forum: Dead by Daylight 10/15/2024, 22:11
Replies: 5
Views: 2,456
Posted By bigjdawg72
What spoofer ACTUALLY works for DBD?

I used to use that Milkyway Spoofer a few years ago, it was reliable and always worked good, but they don't have it on their site anymore.

(What do all those milky bros use to spoof anyway these...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.