Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 46
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: RoflLmaoNo
Forum: Apex Legends 07/28/2025, 02:02
Replies: 4,184
Views: 1,217,913
Posted By RoflLmaoNo
Are you really complaining about $5 - or are you...

Are you really complaining about $5 - or are you complaining about the principle of getting scammed out of $5?

If your complaint is over $5; you don't have enough disposable income to be cheating...
Forum: Apex Legends 02/25/2025, 21:33
Replies: 18
Views: 1,745
Posted By RoflLmaoNo
His point is that perhaps people shouldn't...

His point is that perhaps people shouldn't consider your product while it is literally still in testing.

Trying to garner sales during said testing period, wherein you have zero guarantee that...
Forum: Apex Legends 02/20/2025, 21:25
Replies: 4,184
Views: 1,217,913
Posted By RoflLmaoNo
I mean no hate or shade towards Exodus at all,...

I mean no hate or shade towards Exodus at all, but getting it recommended to me a day after it was detected - while it's still detected - was funny to me :)

Maybe during their next UD run I'll...
Forum: Apex Legends 02/20/2025, 19:58
Replies: 4,184
Views: 1,217,913
Posted By RoflLmaoNo
He is? I don't know about that one boss. ...

He is? I don't know about that one boss.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I do appreciate your comment though, seems the "private" market for Apex Legends is a lot messier than when I last...
Forum: Apex Legends 02/17/2025, 23:14
Replies: 4,184
Views: 1,217,913
Posted By RoflLmaoNo
Noted, think I'll wait for bnuuy applications to...

Noted, think I'll wait for bnuuy applications to open then; I got the impression that applications would open soon - could be worth a shot if I'm lucky.

The biggest issue I've found with epvp, due...
Forum: Apex Legends 02/17/2025, 21:31
Replies: 4,184
Views: 1,217,913
Posted By RoflLmaoNo
Conclusion seems to be that, currently - for...

Conclusion seems to be that, currently - for those unable to get access to ephemeral - best choice is between bnuuy or shiwa (HV)?

Razorghost2 Would that be right, and if so; may I ask which...
Forum: Marvel Rivals 01/05/2025, 16:31
Replies: 614
Views: 141,101
Posted By RoflLmaoNo
For sure, I too really dislike providers and/or...

For sure, I too really dislike providers and/or resellers that lie in order to shield sales; ultimately a detection is a big red mark against a provider that will result in a loss of confidence in...
Forum: Marvel Rivals 01/04/2025, 12:24
Replies: 614
Views: 141,101
Posted By RoflLmaoNo
It's conditioned behaviour. Most 'customers'...

It's conditioned behaviour.

Most 'customers' in this exchange of service are full blown retards who are quick to scream "detected!!!", time and time again, after playing super blatantly and...
Forum: Marvel Rivals 01/01/2025, 01:10
Replies: 614
Views: 141,101
Posted By RoflLmaoNo
Not to comment on the cheat/provider in question...

Not to comment on the cheat/provider in question because no direct experience, but if you don't have UAC disabled by default what are you even doing?

You've used "kerner level cheats" but you have...
Forum: New World Trading 12/29/2024, 09:45
Replies: 124
Views: 20,319
Posted By RoflLmaoNo
Well, so much for that then lol

Well, so much for that then lol
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 11/11/2024, 15:50
Replies: 455
Views: 94,043
Posted By RoflLmaoNo
Please update your website. For a product...

Please update your website.

For a product that is being touted as Top and Premium, your website is cancerous to navigate and makes - what should be - a simple purchase into a clusterfuck of a...
Forum: The Division Trading 09/17/2024, 17:35
Replies: 437
Views: 94,983
Posted By RoflLmaoNo
Hey - no worries! Thank you so much for the...

Hey - no worries!

Thank you so much for the update, I appreciate it!
Forum: The Division Trading 09/16/2024, 08:38
Replies: 437
Views: 94,983
Posted By RoflLmaoNo
Hey, do you know when you'll be back in Stock? ...

Hey, do you know when you'll be back in Stock?

Appears to be 'Out of Stock' on your site.

Thanks!
Forum: Coders Trading 07/24/2024, 00:10
Replies: 0
Views: 239
Posted By RoflLmaoNo
APB Reloaded Hack/Framework

Hey!

Just thought I'd test the waters here to have an idea of pricing ranges and whether this is a viable route, due to the market for this product being dry.

Looking to purchase an APB...
Forum: Dark and Darker Trading 06/10/2024, 03:00
Replies: 105
Views: 23,652
Posted By RoflLmaoNo
Hey! Could you please clarify which features...

Hey!

Could you please clarify which features are still available, especially from the exploits/other section?

Thanks.
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 05/24/2024, 19:47
Replies: 11
Views: 1,978
Posted By RoflLmaoNo
Okay awesome, understood - thanks for the...

Okay awesome, understood - thanks for the explanation!

I'll join your Discord server later today, definitely interested in this!
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 05/22/2024, 22:40
Replies: 11
Views: 1,978
Posted By RoflLmaoNo
Hey - some of the info in here feels a bit...

Hey - some of the info in here feels a bit convoluted based on platform.

What exactly are you offering for PC? Are you depositing those amount of CP into our balance, or is the PC service just to...
Forum: New World Trading 11/29/2023, 19:06
Replies: 124
Views: 20,319
Posted By RoflLmaoNo
Understood - that's great news! Excited to...

Understood - that's great news!

Excited to finally try this once it's out for AMD, thanks!
Forum: New World Trading 11/27/2023, 06:22
Replies: 124
Views: 20,319
Posted By RoflLmaoNo
Hey - any plans to bring this to AMD GPU's? ...

Hey - any plans to bring this to AMD GPU's?

Just got a new 7900 XTX, like 2nd to 3rd best consumer-grade GPU in the world, kinda insane it wouldn't be supported?

Thanks!
Forum: Origin Trading 04/29/2023, 21:42
Replies: 3
Views: 1,287
Posted By RoflLmaoNo
If you need lessons in torrenting, I'll give them...

If you need lessons in torrenting, I'll give them for free. Never pay for an offline game.

Or if you want a fool-proof 2-word lesson; qbittorrent + fitgirl.
Forum: New World Trading 04/21/2023, 21:56
Replies: 124
Views: 20,319
Posted By RoflLmaoNo
Any plans to add AMD GPU support? Thanks.

Any plans to add AMD GPU support? Thanks.
Forum: All Points Bulletin 04/05/2023, 19:05
Replies: 36
Views: 14,366
Posted By RoflLmaoNo
This should tell you everything you need to know...

This should tell you everything you need to know lol
Forum: All Points Bulletin 02/22/2023, 19:42
Replies: 18
Views: 6,794
Posted By RoflLmaoNo
How is this fat greasy virgin STILL stalking the...

How is this fat greasy virgin STILL stalking the APB section to scam people out of $30?

Have you still not found a job after all these years? Holy shit.
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 02/14/2023, 19:47
Replies: 12
Views: 6,387
Posted By RoflLmaoNo
Still showing as 0 stock for most of these....

Still showing as 0 stock for most of these. Either you sold out in less than 24 hours, or something isn't showing correctly on your site.
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege 02/10/2023, 21:02
Replies: 18
Views: 2,824
Posted By RoflLmaoNo
Yeah Drusk looks like he disappeared, so looking...

Yeah Drusk looks like he disappeared, so looking to buy from RaymandXD (Drusk reseller) - but was looking for opinions on it.

Thanks bro
Showing results 1 to 25 of 46

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.