Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: sayiku1
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 03/08/2023, 04:07
Replies: 585
Views: 148,346
Posted By sayiku1
I know it's not the section for this but, I tried...

I know it's not the section for this but, I tried my best to make a launcher with updates but when I start the game it open but when I put the account it gives error 10061

everything is working...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 03/07/2023, 00:59
Replies: 585
Views: 148,346
Posted By sayiku1
hello the account password hasher MD5 not...

hello the account password hasher MD5 not working,

--
S:app.name:Auth
S:auth.allowed_special_char:@.
N:auth.check_adult_server:0
N:auth.max_client_per_ip:9999...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.