Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: christerper1
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/06/2014, 13:39
Replies: 6
Views: 1,253
Posted By christerper1
Yeah I know what you mean. I used to manually...

Yeah I know what you mean. I used to manually refresh all the time when I was on the computer too. But this is a better method. Now all those time you never refreshed, it can refresh for you. What if...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/06/2014, 12:13
Replies: 6
Views: 1,253
Posted By christerper1
You should scan the actual files itself because...

You should scan the actual files itself because scanning .rar files doesn't do much justice. But anyways, you'll still find false positives when scanning because I tried a new obfuscator. I know I...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/06/2014, 12:02
Replies: 6
Views: 1,253
Posted By christerper1
[Release] Website Checker

Simple tool. I made it specifically for me, but I decided to release to public. Checks to see if a website is online or offline automatically for you.

Features:
- Start/Stop
- Website...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/31/2014, 09:22
Replies: 3
Views: 1,379
Posted By christerper1
You mean a VPN? There's tons of free VPNs out...

You mean a VPN? There's tons of free VPNs out there.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/30/2014, 21:33
Replies: 12
Views: 4,394
Posted By christerper1
There are a couple of skins for less than 400 I...

There are a couple of skins for less than 400 I think. Also sometimes skins go on sale for less than 400.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/13/2014, 23:23
Replies: 7,218
Views: 899,454
Posted By christerper1
Don't be so down guys! Time to ref bot those IP!!...

Don't be so down guys! Time to ref bot those IP!! All champs and runes. Name changes for days. :D
___________________
Ignore my EmuB0T AR, it's not working for most people. Haven't had the time to...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/27/2014, 04:54
Replies: 17
Views: 6,444
Posted By christerper1
Riot servers hasn't been working very well that's...

Riot servers hasn't been working very well that's why it's stuck on please wait. My version never redeemed lvl 5 refs. I'm too lazy to find out how to fix it atm. I'm busy with school and other...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/26/2014, 22:30
Replies: 17
Views: 6,444
Posted By christerper1
If you compare dates, mine was released before...

If you compare dates, mine was released before and mine is a fix of the original that will count how many lvl 5 and lvl 10 refs you got. It currently does not redeem...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/23/2014, 00:37
Replies: 219
Views: 38,533
Posted By christerper1
It would be. This was made because the problems...

It would be. This was made because the problems were never internally resolved in EmuB0T. But I'm not the creator of EmuB0T ):
Forum: General Gaming Releases 06/22/2014, 00:37
Replies: 324
Views: 56,608
Posted By christerper1
This is free and works? If so I might come back...

This is free and works? If so I might come back to Hero to play because that game is such a grind fest.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/21/2014, 12:32
Replies: 219
Views: 38,533
Posted By christerper1
Thanks for asking. Progress wise is going fine....

Thanks for asking. Progress wise is going fine. It will hopefully speed up by next week. This week/weekend has been quite busy. Last week of high school, graduation, late father's day, and hanging...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/21/2014, 06:06
Replies: 219
Views: 38,533
Posted By christerper1
I've already added that :P It'll allow you to...

I've already added that :P It'll allow you to choose your Host, Client, Account Resetter, and League of Legends. I could add in a slot for another program some random one, but if I do I don't know...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/20/2014, 21:39
Replies: 7,218
Views: 899,454
Posted By christerper1
Guys LeagueStarter was created by someone else....

Guys LeagueStarter was created by someone else. It was based off my old code and not even sure if the person who made LeagueStarter changed anything of the code of EmuB0T AR that sucked. I'm assuming...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/19/2014, 21:10
Replies: 219
Views: 38,533
Posted By christerper1
Anything specific (feature wise) you guys would...

Anything specific (feature wise) you guys would like to see in the new release?
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/19/2014, 08:48
Replies: 14
Views: 1,700
Posted By christerper1
Oh really... Well I just took a quick peek at the...

Oh really... Well I just took a quick peek at the code and found these which are pretty much the same as my code just looks different because of how it decompiled. You took the source code and UI,...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/18/2014, 21:54
Replies: 219
Views: 38,533
Posted By christerper1
Hey guys I know the program is free right now and...

Hey guys I know the program is free right now and open source for all to make it how they like and all, but when I rewrite it I'm not sure what I'm going to do. The rewrite is going to be closed...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/17/2014, 00:51
Replies: 219
Views: 38,533
Posted By christerper1
Yeah I'm rewritting the whole thing from scratch....

Yeah I'm rewritting the whole thing from scratch. I'm going to use a new saving method.
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/16/2014, 03:05
Replies: 219
Views: 38,533
Posted By christerper1
Lol. I thought you guys would get it when I typed...

Lol. I thought you guys would get it when I typed Soon TM and made it a link. Here's the link I was hoping you guys would click on if you still don't get it (Soon - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/12/2014, 23:57
Replies: 219
Views: 38,533
Posted By christerper1
New version release. Rewritten from scratch. ...

New version release. Rewritten from scratch.

Soon™ ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/30/2014, 07:46
Replies: 7,218
Views: 899,454
Posted By christerper1
Automatic

Automatic
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/28/2014, 10:55
Replies: 219
Views: 38,533
Posted By christerper1
Sorry, I never got around to fixing that error....

Sorry, I never got around to fixing that error. But apparently other people released their version which I posted on the original post and it seems to work for them. I havent tested yet
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/26/2014, 03:16
Replies: 219
Views: 38,533
Posted By christerper1
That's why I delayed the Host restarting. So...

That's why I delayed the Host restarting. So here's how I envisioned it in my mind with 10 players.

Host and clients are running.
Host closes. Now there's 9/10
Clients closes. Now there's 0/0....
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/25/2014, 23:25
Replies: 7,218
Views: 899,454
Posted By christerper1
Did you install the greasemonkey script?...

Did you install the greasemonkey script? [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Also try changing your language to English on the OS.
Forum: League of Legends Guides & Strategies 05/25/2014, 23:21
Replies: 121
Views: 30,207
Posted By christerper1
Thanks so much for this method! Also you said,...

Thanks so much for this method! Also you said, "Once your Tournament is over you will be asked for a summoner's name, you will enter the name and you will get the prizes added onto your account." Do...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/25/2014, 10:16
Replies: 7,218
Views: 899,454
Posted By christerper1
+1 I can vouch for this. It works. But that's the...

+1 I can vouch for this. It works. But that's the paid version. I usually like to make my own from scratch. :D
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.