Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Darkspectrvm
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 01/10/2023, 03:26
Replies: 47
Views: 29,098
Posted By Darkspectrvm
where do i get the script? I just bought but...

where do i get the script? I just bought but there are no instructions in the email
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 10/01/2021, 23:22
Replies: 5
Views: 1,395
Posted By Darkspectrvm
Yes! Order #888 name "Spectrvm" ;)

Yes! Order #888 name "Spectrvm" ;)
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 10/01/2021, 21:50
Replies: 5
Views: 1,395
Posted By Darkspectrvm
banned

the cheat is detected, I used it yesterday and and today I was banned
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 08/07/2021, 02:13
Replies: 8
Views: 3,812
Posted By Darkspectrvm
It is a scam, several people bought this product...

It is a scam, several people bought this product (including me) and we did not receive the download link, only a code via email. other people were given a Rar without a password ... don't buy.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.