Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Qmone
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 08/29/2022, 02:56
Replies: 0
[Selling] Carry
Views: 187
Posted By Qmone
Arrow Carry

Hey, are you looking for a cheap carry for tarkov with a 0% risk of being banned?
Well, heres the solution. I will risk getting banned so you don’t have to! I will only charge after we have...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 08/28/2022, 15:09
Replies: 1
Views: 182
Posted By Qmone
Carries

Hey are you looking for a reliable trustworthy person to carry you on any map and guarantee satisfaction?
Well, look no farther. I will bring you and any friends that you want to bring along into...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 02/16/2022, 20:03
Replies: 2
[Selling] Carry
Views: 291
Posted By Qmone
Arrow Carry

Hey, are you looking for a cheap carry for tarkov with a 0% risk of being banned?
Well, heres the solution, I will only charge after we have completed the raids and I can do any payment method you...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 02/12/2022, 01:58
Replies: 18
Views: 1,474
Posted By Qmone
Played 1 hour with him and it was the most money...

Played 1 hour with him and it was the most money I have ever gotten stg. Best carry out there super fun and very nice guy. Super chill best experience I have had on tarkov. 10/10 recommend. Also...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.