Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jaydodhia
Forum: Fortnite 12/11/2023, 20:37
Replies: 6
Views: 1,902
Posted By jaydodhia
I appreciate your reply but I don't want actual...

I appreciate your reply but I don't want actual aimbot I just want aim assist like a controller.
Forum: Fortnite 12/11/2023, 10:22
Replies: 6
Views: 1,902
Posted By jaydodhia
Fortnite aim assist

Hey guys,

I wanted to know if there a safe way to get (soft) aim assist like controllers on kbm without getting ban.
Forum: Valorant 10/22/2023, 22:56
Replies: 9
Views: 1,286
Posted By jaydodhia
How to streamsnipe

Hey, guy I just reached high immortal this act so I thought I could snipe streamers in that rank/elo I just want to know if there is a proper way to consistently streamsnipe? or am I delusional?
Forum: Valorant 10/07/2023, 09:14
Replies: 2
Views: 492
Posted By jaydodhia
Valorant macro

Hey guys,
I am new to this game and I really like this game so far but I play on super low sens so it's really hard to flick on flashes so I was wondering to use mouse movement recorder to fix that...
Forum: Call of Duty 11/16/2022, 19:47
Replies: 7
Views: 875
Posted By jaydodhia
Appreciate your reply

I appreciate your reply but it is so popular nowadays that I think if someone from Activision gets hands on this cheese we all are kinda fucked.
Forum: Call of Duty 11/16/2022, 19:36
Replies: 7
Views: 875
Posted By jaydodhia
COD MW2

I am new to this game (warzone 2 particularly)and I don't wan to get my account banned and private cheats providers or cheats.
Forum: Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt Trading 05/18/2022, 16:05
Replies: 0
Views: 227
Posted By jaydodhia
Bloodhunt cheats

Hi guys I am looking for good but legit and private bloodhunt cheats do you guys have any suggestions
Forum: Apex Legends 10/23/2021, 11:03
Replies: 8
Views: 848
Posted By jaydodhia
Legit buyer legit cheat

I am looking for apex legit cheats , I am a legit buyer
Forum: Valorant 06/20/2021, 19:08
Replies: 2
Views: 552
Posted By jaydodhia
Valorant problem

Hi guys,
When I play valirant on fullscreen mode it shutters and when I play it on windowed fullscreen it is running smoothly but there is other issue on low settings my fps drops are big like from...
Forum: Valorant 06/18/2021, 01:24
Replies: 2
Views: 1,968
Posted By jaydodhia
any bypass to logitech ghub?

hey guys i just wanted to know is there a bypass for ghub in valorant?
Forum: Valorant 06/04/2021, 21:23
Replies: 1
Views: 445
Posted By jaydodhia
Can someone answere this

What type of hardware can be used with laptop for example i can use ardino with laptop but I cant use screamer with laptop for hardware cheat
Forum: Valorant 06/02/2021, 01:46
Replies: 9
Views: 4,642
Posted By jaydodhia
Then what should be a good budget for hardware...

Then what should be a good budget for hardware cheat momthly or yearly
Forum: Valorant 06/01/2021, 19:09
Replies: 9
Views: 4,642
Posted By jaydodhia
Monthly less then 100 Lifetime 200-300

Monthly less then 100
Lifetime 200-300
Forum: Valorant 06/01/2021, 19:08
Replies: 7
Views: 1,025
Posted By jaydodhia
Hey man thanks for reply if it is lifetime then I...

Hey man thanks for reply if it is lifetime then I can pay more but monthly its too much
Forum: Valorant 06/01/2021, 06:07
Replies: 9
Views: 4,642
Posted By jaydodhia
Valorant hardware aimbot

I am looking for hardware aimbot for valorant and I know that those r expensive I am looking for reasonable priced one
Thank you
Forum: Valorant 06/01/2021, 03:29
Replies: 7
Views: 1,025
Posted By jaydodhia
Thank you for the reply but I am looking for...

Thank you for the reply but I am looking for aimbot and Skyland is good for triggerbot and other gusses
Forum: Valorant 05/31/2021, 23:19
Replies: 7
Views: 1,025
Posted By jaydodhia
Looking for valorant cheats

I know that good cheats are expensive but they are way out of my league I just wanted to buy cheats which are reasonable and not too expensive (note : I am a student and working part-time thus 200...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.