Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: zorroIsBack
Forum: Metin2 Trading 05/31/2021, 22:05
Replies: 0
Views: 194
Posted By zorroIsBack
Aeldra yang 82,3kkk = 25 €

Looking to sell an account with 82,3kkk yang for 25€ cryptocurrency or german paysafecard.

Discord CrexonGFX#8427
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/31/2021, 15:01
Replies: 0
Views: 174
Posted By zorroIsBack
Botted Accounts 90-100k BE [EUW/EUNE/NA]

Probability to be banned under 2%.
10 accounts = 25€
20 accounts = 45€
30 accounts = 65€
40 accounts = 85€
50 + accounts price will be 1,9€/ account

Payment methods cryptocurrency or germany...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/31/2021, 12:57
Replies: 0
Views: 119
Posted By zorroIsBack
Plat 1 account - EuW - All champs ---- 50€

Hello,looking to sell an euw acc plat 1.
It has all champs and 82 Skins.
Account is mine and will come with all details.

Price 50€ fixed not negociable.
Only cryptocurrency or de/off...
Forum: Coders Trading 05/30/2021, 13:18
Replies: 3
Views: 400
Posted By zorroIsBack
Coding service by CrexonGFX

Hello, if you have a project in mind from websites to cheats or mobile apps, add me discord CrexonGFX#8427


Payment methods only cryptocurrency or germany paysafecards.

I'm not actived on...
Forum: Metin2 Trading 05/30/2021, 04:01
Replies: 0
[Selling] Aeldra Yang
Views: 379
Posted By zorroIsBack
Forum: Cryptocurrency Trading 05/29/2021, 19:10
Replies: 0
[Buying] Cryptocurrency
Views: 293
Posted By zorroIsBack
Cryptocurrency

Hello, I wtb btc,eth,ltc,bch,etc

Paying with skrill, paypal.

Rate 1 to 1.

24/7 available, contact me discord: CrexonGFX#8427
Forum: Metin2 Trading 05/28/2021, 14:50
Replies: 3
[Buying] Azrael won
Views: 244
Posted By zorroIsBack
I found, closed

I found, closed
Forum: Metin2 Trading 05/27/2021, 11:51
Replies: 2
[Selling] Azrael Won
Views: 334
Posted By zorroIsBack
I want to buy for 35€, sent you a message with my...

I want to buy for 35€, sent you a message with my discord.

Edit: Thank you so much ! I bought for 35€ without any problem, great service !
Forum: Metin2 Trading 05/27/2021, 11:49
Replies: 3
[Buying] Azrael won
Views: 244
Posted By zorroIsBack
Azrael won

Looking to buy for 35€
Post offers.
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.