Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: eliteturties
Forum: Valorant 08/18/2025, 16:49
Replies: 2
Views: 484
Posted By eliteturties
all ads is crazy

all ads is crazy
Forum: Valorant 08/17/2025, 19:31
Replies: 2
Views: 484
Posted By eliteturties
Spoofer options for amd?

What are the best spoofer options for amd rn?
Forum: Rust 05/18/2025, 21:46
Replies: 5,055
Views: 772,844
Posted By eliteturties
Have the same exact experience as you, used...

Have the same exact experience as you, used ignite kept getting banned even after using reported and cheatstore spoofer. They kept saying it was spoofer issue but the second I switched to chud never...
Forum: Rust 04/20/2025, 14:17
Replies: 19
???
Views: 1,706
Posted By eliteturties
What spoofer is working rn I tried sync I tried...

What spoofer is working rn I tried sync I tried cheatstore but I keep getting banned and cheat staff saying it’s a spoofer issue
Forum: Rust 04/19/2025, 20:51
Replies: 5,055
Views: 772,844
Posted By eliteturties
does any spoofer work rn? I tried sync and...

does any spoofer work rn? I tried sync and cheatstore but im still getting hit with game bans after a day max. Im using ignite and staff is saying that its a spoofer issue.
Forum: Valorant 11/22/2021, 00:30
Replies: 3
Views: 1,659
Posted By eliteturties
Working spoofer rn?

I just unwoofed from woofer because woofer was dt and I heard rumours of him about to exit scam. So I unwoofed to be on the safe side. Now apperantly woofer is updated and working? So which spoofer...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 05/03/2021, 00:43
Replies: 128
Views: 17,698
Posted By eliteturties
+rep very good seller.

+rep very good seller.
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.