Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Bibo9929
Forum: Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/22/2021, 10:49
Replies: 15
Views: 8,454
Posted By Bibo9929
Can it also do fishpond or is it only the new?

Can it also do fishpond or is it only the new?
Forum: Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/22/2021, 10:47
Replies: 123
Views: 33,792
Posted By Bibo9929
It doesnt work the coupon thing. It just uses 4...

It doesnt work the coupon thing. It just uses 4 coupons and doesnt go into the game again. Every 20 game i have to go, and go in and put it into the game. How can i fix it?
Forum: Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/21/2021, 10:52
Replies: 15
Views: 8,454
Posted By Bibo9929
Is it a minigame bot?

Is it a minigame bot?
Forum: Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/10/2021, 17:22
Replies: 123
Views: 33,792
Posted By Bibo9929
I agree it is good. Overall a good bot so good...

I agree it is good. Overall a good bot so good job on the work :D
Forum: Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/10/2021, 14:45
Replies: 123
Views: 33,792
Posted By Bibo9929
I am playing the fishpond minigame on 2 clients,...

I am playing the fishpond minigame on 2 clients, it's very random when it fails. But it will probably fail 1-2 times out of 10. I'm playing on the smallest resolution. Run? is checked on both I do...
Forum: Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/10/2021, 13:49
Replies: 123
Views: 33,792
Posted By Bibo9929
Okay thanks, for the help. Also, I have been...

Okay thanks, for the help. Also, I have been having some problems with the bot failing quite often, every third game or so it fails and loses all lives (i don't have human checked). Do you have any...
Forum: Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/09/2021, 18:38
Replies: 123
Views: 33,792
Posted By Bibo9929
What does the Human and Run? checkbox mean?

What does the Human and Run? checkbox mean?
Forum: Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/17/2021, 19:59
Replies: 102
Views: 43,011
Posted By Bibo9929
Why does mine like lose all lives in 5 seconds at...

Why does mine like lose all lives in 5 seconds at 19k points. It needs 500 more points and then fails. Anybody knows why?
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.