Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Borshko
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 07/07/2021, 18:39
Replies: 367
Views: 86,132
Posted By Borshko
What the hell are you talking about. Staff has...

What the hell are you talking about. Staff has banned who abused the votes.
Managing a server takes time and effort and you can't even wait a day. Grow up :facepalm:
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 06/22/2021, 19:09
Replies: 367
Views: 86,132
Posted By Borshko
Two months in server is great. It had some...

Two months in server is great. It had some problems at the start but the team is working fast to fix them and improve the game.

There is currently a balancement issue with the shop points but...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 05/18/2021, 20:26
Replies: 367
Views: 86,132
Posted By Borshko
Really liking the server so far. There have been...

Really liking the server so far. There have been some problems at the start but they have all been fixed.

Also the battle royale was awesome, when are you going to do the next one?
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 05/01/2021, 17:43
Replies: 367
Views: 86,132
Posted By Borshko
They said 5pm Gmt+2

They said 5pm Gmt+2
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 04/28/2021, 17:21
Replies: 367
Views: 86,132
Posted By Borshko
Guess only time will tell. I'll be in game anyways

Guess only time will tell. I'll be in game anyways
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 04/27/2021, 18:02
Replies: 367
Views: 86,132
Posted By Borshko
I mean, if it works for other games I can't see...

I mean, if it works for other games I can't see why it shouldn't work here. Heck, it will probably attract more players since you're not forced to spend.
It's 2021, pay2win approaches should be...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 04/25/2021, 14:18
Replies: 367
Views: 86,132
Posted By Borshko
Honestly I think quest cooldowns will be fine, it...

Honestly I think quest cooldowns will be fine, it wouldn't be "the same as the original" without those
Forum: Metin2 PServer Advertising 04/24/2021, 16:30
Replies: 367
Views: 86,132
Posted By Borshko
I've been following this for a couple of days on...

I've been following this for a couple of days on discord and it looks like I'm not the only one wanting back the original, hard, game.
Hopefully you guys will be able to deliver!
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.