Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: maggi259
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/13/2013, 16:49
Replies: 1,733
Views: 608,892
Posted By maggi259
Hi after putting radius to 100 :rolleyes:...

Hi after putting radius to 100 :rolleyes: everything worked!

But when i try to bot with my wizzard/bard weapon swich doesnt work?

It says:

[16:47:50] * WARNING! Your currently equipped...
Forum: Silkroad Online 03/02/2013, 17:57
Replies: 3
Views: 575
Posted By maggi259
Thanks guys ;)

Thanks guys ;)
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/02/2013, 17:56
Replies: 1,733
Views: 608,892
Posted By maggi259
Hi, I have got a problem. When I arrive at...

Hi,

I have got a problem. When I arrive at trainingplace my char is not attacking. Lvl 6 1h sword and I dont know what to do. Bot buyed pots etc., walked to trainingsplace, but when he arrives at...
Forum: Silkroad Online 03/02/2013, 09:11
Replies: 3
Views: 575
Posted By maggi259
New at SRO?

Hi guys,

I searched this forum but couldnt find an answer for my questions.

I played Sro two years ago, but now everythings different.

I created a new char for a fresh start, so I chose 2h....
Forum: Silkroad Online 07/09/2009, 18:18
Replies: 6
Views: 788
Posted By maggi259
Sbot+ Silkroad on an old pc

Hi guys, I have a very old pc and I want to run silkroad or rather Sbot on it in clientless mode. The problem is that the pc cant handle Sro, so is there any opportunity to start in cllientless mode...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.