Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: melihxrist
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 09/12/2024, 14:06
Replies: 14
Views: 4,782
Posted By melihxrist
Probably its don`t work on Fawkes Games

Probably its don`t work on Fawkes Games
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 01/06/2024, 13:19
Replies: 14
Views: 4,782
Posted By melihxrist
Yes it works. Upgrade to the latest version from...

Yes it works. Upgrade to the latest version from settings within the app



Please Upgrade to the latest version from settings within the app
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 10/10/2023, 18:11
Replies: 14
Views: 4,782
Posted By melihxrist
Post [Release] shDeveloperPack

Hello dear shaiya users,
I would like to introduce you to the application I have been working on for a long time: shDeveloperPack
I wanted to create an easy, practical and versatile application for...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 09/09/2023, 18:00
Replies: 0
Views: 895
Posted By melihxrist
Shaiya Dragon Updater {Custom}

I finished the update I was working on. After integrating many features into the other updater, I will share about it as well.
(I did not create the graphic, it was shared as an open file, I based...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 09/03/2023, 20:46
Replies: 1
Views: 1,233
Posted By melihxrist
Shaiya Custom Updater

Hello dear forum members, I would like to show you the updater that I have been working on for weeks, which I have completed in order to understand the updater system and design new updaters with...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 08/27/2023, 07:55
Replies: 19
Views: 6,428
Posted By melihxrist
Can you repeat upload? Broken link

Can you repeat upload? Broken link
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 08/12/2023, 18:05
Replies: 0
Views: 970
Posted By melihxrist
Shaiya Activate Fast Transition {EP5.4}

"You know the annoying late transitions where players get bored. I teach you how to make this annoying transition fast with this developer video."

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Offset Link...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 07/02/2023, 21:49
Replies: 12
Views: 1,270
Posted By melihxrist
I have a video on how to do it on my YouTube...

I have a video on how to do it on my YouTube channel



I got it from a friend of mine so I didn't know exactly who the owner was. I think we're meeting you from community anyway



Alvx and...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 06/14/2023, 12:48
Replies: 12
Views: 1,270
Posted By melihxrist
Post Shaiya Activate the Item Frame for EP5.4 (Icon Stroke Offset)

I am sharing item frame offset for EP5.4. You can activate it by editing and saving with ollydbg.

Before ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

After ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

00405C53
0 to 1

00405C51
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 02/23/2023, 20:40
Replies: 0
Views: 1,047
Posted By melihxrist
Post Shaiya EP4.5 Offsets

I am sharing the EP4.5 offsets that I found for you, which are not found anywhere. Good improvements

Name: 0x850A46
Map: 0x084E6E0
Level: 0x84D678
Job: 0x84FA22
Family: 0x84FA1D
Kill:...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 01/29/2023, 12:27
Replies: 0
Views: 692
Posted By melihxrist
Smile EP 4.5 Türkçe İtem.SDATA

Türk sunucular da kullanılması ve Türkçemizin korunması için orijinalliğini koruyarak kendi ellerimle yaptığım oyun içinde kullanabileceğiniz Türkçe İtem.SDATA:
...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 09/13/2022, 16:51
Replies: 0
Views: 901
Posted By melihxrist
Post Elemental icons for EP 5.4/6.3

Ele icon files that you can use on your servers, which will be both nice and useful for players:

Icons for ep 5.4 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

Icons for ep 6.3...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 09/11/2022, 10:50
Replies: 1
Views: 657
Posted By melihxrist
Post Shaiya Do PT Yourself

A .CT file that will be useful to players for those who open a farm server

Do PT Yourself ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 09/10/2022, 14:10
Replies: 1
Views: 679
Posted By melihxrist
Post Shaiya Raid Kill Share .CT

.CT file required to enable kill sharing between raids

Shaiya Raid Kill Share .CT ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 09/10/2022, 10:42
Replies: 1
Views: 1,121
Posted By melihxrist
Shaiya Raid Kill Share

You can open SQL Query, paste the code, read it and turn on kill sharing between raids.

USE [PS_GameData]
GO
/* Publisher By Cyanide DC: Broken#7035 ? */
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 09/10/2022, 10:17
Replies: 0
Views: 448
Posted By melihxrist
Shaiya Türkçe Duyuru Panosu

Sunucunuzun içine htdocs/www kısmına atarak kendi yapılandırmanıza göre yaparak kullanacağınız tamamıyla

Türkçe Duyuru Panosu ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 09/09/2022, 13:23
Replies: 0
Views: 529
Posted By melihxrist
Post SQL SMSS 2019 - Re-Created Solving Error

English Solution
I opened this topic to explain the solution of a problem that will come your way and hinder you while editing, creating or activating tables in SQL SMSS 2019.

Especially when...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 05/15/2021, 22:04
Replies: 0
Views: 1,833
Posted By melihxrist
Post Shaiya Clean EP 4.5 DATABASE

Clean.No changes have been made


[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.