Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Rockbaba
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 04/17/2021, 10:47
Replies: 876
Views: 178,111
Posted By Rockbaba
Hi so tonight I decided to run Rut unlocker for...

Hi so tonight I decided to run Rut unlocker for the 2nd time to get the sykov gun, but got instantly SB. Will i get banned ultimately? What was the reason? My pc was spoofed too
Forum: Call of Duty 04/16/2021, 05:50
Replies: 1,293
Views: 239,803
Posted By Rockbaba
Getting SB by spoofer tracers?

Ok so the SB period for a new account, which I made after getting banned on my 1st account, has expired. Today, I decided to play on this 2nd account without the spoofer too see if it's still...
Forum: Call of Duty 04/14/2021, 15:12
Replies: 1,293
Views: 239,803
Posted By Rockbaba
Yeah most likely just SB, don't worry

Yeah most likely just SB, don't worry
Forum: Call of Duty 04/10/2021, 08:41
Replies: 1,293
Views: 239,803
Posted By Rockbaba
I found this reseller here in a thread, this is...

I found this reseller here in a thread, this is the link
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
he had...
Forum: Call of Duty 04/10/2021, 02:58
Replies: 1,293
Views: 239,803
Posted By Rockbaba
So one last question for ox41^4, so here's what...

So one last question for ox41^4, so here's what i'm going to do after getting banned on April 7th by battle log cheats:
1-I will reinstall windows and use revo to delete all tracers
2-I will buy...
Forum: Call of Duty 04/10/2021, 01:16
Replies: 1,293
Views: 239,803
Posted By Rockbaba
I was told the infinite spoofer will work. I want...

I was told the infinite spoofer will work. I want to try it myself in a few days. You can find information about it in forums. My plan is to get it from a reseller since I don't know how to use...
Forum: Call of Duty 04/09/2021, 23:54
Replies: 1,293
Views: 239,803
Posted By Rockbaba
So one last question for ox41^4, so here's what...

So one last question for ox41^4, so here's what i'm going to do after getting banned on april 7 by using battle log cheats:
1-I will reinstall windows and use revo to delete all tracers
2-I will...
Forum: Call of Duty 04/09/2021, 23:44
Replies: 1,293
Views: 239,803
Posted By Rockbaba
No you are Hwid flagged

No you are Hwid flagged
Forum: Call of Duty 04/09/2021, 22:05
Replies: 1,293
Views: 239,803
Posted By Rockbaba
Hi this is my first time posting here. So right...

Hi this is my first time posting here. So right now I'm waiting for my shadow banned period to go away. After that, can I use x22 cheats along with infinite spoofer? Tnx
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.