Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:43

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: lyoa
Forum: Conquer Online 2 01/15/2010, 21:29
Replies: 0
Views: 500
Posted By lyoa
question about Itemtype.dat

I have used itemtype.dat files in the past but for some reason they are not working I tryed using the software provided to me from the other section of the forums. I had Co running and then used the...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 01/15/2010, 20:23
Replies: 463
Views: 114,428
Posted By lyoa
Anyone have any ideas what might be affecting...

Anyone have any ideas what might be affecting everything?
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 01/15/2010, 20:12
Replies: 463
Views: 114,428
Posted By lyoa
I have tryed running CO first and then running...

I have tryed running CO first and then running the program all it does is it shows A letter beside the item in my inventory but when I drop a item it still says the normal name with out a Letter...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 01/15/2010, 02:22
Replies: 463
Views: 114,428
Posted By lyoa
Does not look to work for me for some reason

Does not look to work for me for some reason
Forum: Say Hello 06/21/2008, 02:06
Replies: 0
Views: 129
Posted By lyoa
hi everyone was up

just saying hi im leo
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.