Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: MeluiDos
Forum: Nostale 04/18/2021, 23:52
Replies: 3
Views: 540
Posted By MeluiDos
FamilyDeputy bug help please :/

Why am I getting such an error in the family section?

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Nostale 04/18/2021, 23:08
Replies: 4
Views: 826
Posted By MeluiDos
Thanks.If you have a discord, can I ask you a...

Thanks.If you have a discord, can I ask you a question from there?
Forum: Nostale 04/18/2021, 17:37
Replies: 0
Views: 480
Posted By MeluiDos
Help Please :/

I'm adding a new folder inside my server resource. Doesn't show up when I open it with Visual Studio. What is the reason ?
Forum: Nostale 04/18/2021, 17:35
Replies: 4
Views: 826
Posted By MeluiDos
Thank You

Thank You
Forum: Nostale 04/09/2021, 18:22
Replies: 4
Views: 826
Posted By MeluiDos
Nostale drop shortage

When I slaughter an animal, it throws items that are not in the drop section. What should I do ?

Example= Dander
...
Forum: Nostale 04/06/2021, 23:56
Replies: 0
Views: 411
Posted By MeluiDos
Hello, can you help me?

I will set up a server for my own computer so that I can have fun. Can anyone help me install Source?

Dc:MeluiDos#7367
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.