Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Bidasci
Forum: Lost Ark 02/23/2022, 05:04
Replies: 1
Views: 3,961
Posted By Bidasci
Exclamation Does CreamAPI / GreenLuma work with Lost Ark?

As the title suggests, does CreamAPI or GreenLuma work with Lost Ark?


GreenLuma shows the DLCs that they are bought (see attachment), but the items do not appear in your inventory when you open...
Forum: Atlantica Online 01/28/2022, 23:28
Replies: 14
Views: 3,060
Posted By Bidasci
I am only interested in the scripts.

I am only interested in the scripts.
Forum: Atlantica Online 01/28/2022, 06:59
Replies: 14
Views: 3,060
Posted By Bidasci
can you the scripts you used to unpack safengine...

can you the scripts you used to unpack safengine shielden v2.4.0.0? I can't find SafeEngine_ThunksFixer.txt + Safengine_OEP_finder.txt anywhere and when I do it is a dead download link
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.