Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: crewtang
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 05/05/2021, 18:06
Replies: 71
Views: 8,681
Posted By crewtang
I bought this from TTG and can say its legit. I...

I bought this from TTG and can say its legit. I am very happy that after all the drama from the first UAV Tool not working when season 3 started, this one actually is legit and works after season 3...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 04/30/2021, 16:32
Replies: 71
Views: 8,681
Posted By crewtang
someone vouched rush https://prnt.sc/129nlrp...

someone vouched rush

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

that looks pretty legit
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 04/30/2021, 16:16
Replies: 71
Views: 8,681
Posted By crewtang
so you're saying he photoshopped his proof?...

so you're saying he photoshopped his proof? :facepalm:
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 03/19/2021, 02:07
Replies: 876
Views: 178,110
Posted By crewtang
i was permabanned, i made a new account and looks...

i was permabanned, i made a new account and looks like i'm shadowbanned because the lobby search is stuck at the >350ms searching and I can't join.

Does anyone know if this is permanent or...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.