Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: opal1234
Forum: Call of Duty 04/24/2021, 00:38
Replies: 6
Views: 595
Posted By opal1234
I was saying the same thing felt smoother

I was saying the same thing felt smoother
Forum: Call of Duty 04/19/2021, 13:45
Replies: 3
Views: 436
Posted By opal1234
So if I get a ban on this PC regardless if I...

So if I get a ban on this PC regardless if I never injected on my main it will be banned? Even on a new PC!?
Forum: Call of Duty 04/18/2021, 23:33
Replies: 3
Views: 436
Posted By opal1234
The ALT account

I know this has probably been covered but just so I can get a concrete asnwer.

I do not use a spoofer as infinite didnt work for me.

I use cheese on an alt account and have no injected on my...
Forum: Call of Duty 04/12/2021, 21:15
Replies: 104
Views: 13,013
Posted By opal1234
Is there a thread to use revo? I use SC haven't...

Is there a thread to use revo? I use SC haven't checked account yet but I think I'm gunna try wipe and play legit can't be arsed with a ban if it hasn't happened yet
Forum: Call of Duty 04/07/2021, 22:14
Replies: 18
Views: 2,990
Posted By opal1234
What provider did you use?

What provider did you use?
Forum: Call of Duty 03/16/2021, 16:14
Replies: 10
Views: 1,153
Posted By opal1234
yeah leaning on X22 just worried about the size...

yeah leaning on X22 just worried about the size of the company and the user base seems like a good target.
Forum: Call of Duty 03/16/2021, 15:34
Replies: 10
Views: 1,153
Posted By opal1234
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @...

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2592 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti

Keep in mind this is LAPTOP from Gigabyte and Aero not a desktop set...
Forum: Call of Duty 03/16/2021, 15:18
Replies: 10
Views: 1,153
Posted By opal1234
Using Aimex but looking a x22?

Whats up guys.

New to cheesing, currently running the 1week on Aimex.

Firstly the cheats are fantastic, I have run them on my smurf and also my main. I only really use distance esp no boxes...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.