Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Crown91
Forum: Metin2 Trading 09/05/2023, 17:15
Replies: 192
Views: 38,705
Posted By Crown91
Fast and trusted

Fast and trusted
Forum: Metin2 Trading 09/05/2023, 12:50
Replies: 0
Views: 111
Posted By Crown91
Buy Saphirus Yang

I am looking for Saphirus Yang, pm with rate.

discord: Ederc#3404
Forum: Metin2 Trading 08/22/2023, 11:40
Replies: 3
Views: 273
Posted By Crown91
Recommended. I gave first. +++

Recommended. I gave first.
+++
Forum: Metin2 Trading 12/07/2021, 23:42
Replies: 8
[Selling] Aeldra shop
Views: 1,233
Posted By Crown91
Aeldra shop

Hi,

I am selling items on aeldra:

- 3 x full tourmaline set +9 with permanent ores (earrings, bracelet, belt, helm, shoes, shield, necklace) 90 euro - sold
- zodiac armor +9 stones+5 270 euro...
Forum: Metin2 Trading 09/18/2021, 12:45
Replies: 1
Views: 230
Posted By Crown91
1.5kkkk yang aeldra

Hi,

I am looking to buy 1.5kkkk on aeldra for 350 euro.
I go first if you are trusted. PayPal. DM me

Best regards,
Crown
Forum: Metin2 Trading 09/06/2021, 18:47
Replies: 9
[Buying] Aeldra yang
Views: 791
Posted By Crown91
10e - 32kkk

10e - 32kkk
Forum: Metin2 Trading 09/06/2021, 18:36
Replies: 9
[Buying] Aeldra yang
Views: 791
Posted By Crown91
Talking Aeldra yang

Hello,

I am looking for 300kkk yang on aeldra on a good rate. I will pay with paypal. I will go first if you are trusted. DM for more details

Best regards
Forum: Metin2 Trading 09/04/2021, 19:46
Replies: 113
[Selling] AELDRA YANG/EQ
Views: 18,026
Posted By Crown91
Safe and fast. Went first

Safe and fast. Went first
Forum: Metin2 Trading 06/04/2021, 10:51
Replies: 0
[Buying] N2 yang
Views: 226
Posted By Crown91
N2 yang

Hello,

I am looking to buy yang on n2 server. DM with your price. I am looking for 3kkkk.

I pay with paypal ff and I go first if you are trusted. Otherwise we can do via middleman.

Best...
Forum: Metin2 Trading 05/06/2021, 23:17
Replies: 0
[Buying] N2 Yang
Views: 421
Posted By Crown91
Talking N2 Yang

Hi,

I am looking to buy yang on N2 server.
I buy at rate 10euro=200kkk. I am looking for 3kkkk.
I will pay via paypal ff and I will go first if you are trusted. Otherwise we can do it via...
Forum: Metin2 Trading 04/08/2021, 23:36
Replies: 0
[Buying] N2 Yang
Views: 230
Posted By Crown91
N2 Yang

Hi,

I am looking to buy yang on N2 server.
My buying rate is 50 euros = 650kkk.

If you are trusted, I will go first with PayPal ff. Otherwise we can trade via middleman.

DM me here.

Best...
Forum: Metin2 Trading 03/31/2021, 13:45
Replies: 0
[Buying] N2 Account, Item
Views: 189
Posted By Crown91
N2 Account, Item

Hello,

I am looking for an empty account on N2 server with 1500+ Kadashi tokens.
Also I am looking for one hand sword with 61+ average damage + devils
DM here with the price.

I will pay first...
Forum: Metin2 Trading 03/13/2021, 15:35
Replies: 0
Views: 225
Posted By Crown91
Talking Aeldra accout/items

Hello,

I am looking to buy full account and items on Aeldra.
I will pay via PayPal FF and I will go first if you are trusted. Otherwise, we can do it via middleman.
I am looking for trades for...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.