Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 42
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: masterchief1998
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 04/08/2024, 23:54
Replies: 93
Views: 9,723
Posted By masterchief1998
BEST eft cheat on the market.

I’ve been using Helite for a while now and have been on the same account since I first started using Hydra which is absolute madness. I’ve had this account for 5 wipes now and have played through 3...
Forum: Fortnite Trading 12/08/2023, 07:26
Replies: 8
Views: 872
Posted By masterchief1998
+ vouch purchased 13500

+ vouch purchased 13500
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 08/31/2021, 11:18
Replies: 2
Views: 742
Posted By masterchief1998
Also Have Non-Cracked Pre-Leveled Accounts Join...

Also Have Non-Cracked Pre-Leveled Accounts Join Server for information.
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 08/16/2021, 00:49
Replies: 2
Views: 742
Posted By masterchief1998
Giveaway being hosted in my discord! Last day to...

Giveaway being hosted in my discord! Last day to join!!
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 08/08/2021, 11:36
Replies: 9
Views: 1,483
Posted By masterchief1998
kappa at lvl 51 ????

kappa at lvl 51 ????
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 08/08/2021, 09:05
Replies: 2
Views: 742
Posted By masterchief1998
Cheap Tarkov Accounts!

I offer:

Standard account $15

Edge of Darkness account $23

Join discord for more information and vouches. 30+ VOUCHES!!!

[Only registered and activated users can see links] LOOKING FOR RESELLERS!!!
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 08/06/2021, 06:15
Replies: 10
Views: 1,195
Posted By masterchief1998
Join discord for 20+ vouches. pissed off kids...

Join discord for 20+ vouches. pissed off kids keep saying I scam because they are retards.
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 08/01/2021, 00:35
Replies: 2
Views: 946
Posted By masterchief1998
You need to buy a slot which is $250, they dont...

You need to buy a slot which is $250, they dont sell week keys or month keys publicly. This is a scam.
Forum: Rust Trading 07/13/2021, 19:48
Replies: 48
Views: 7,916
Posted By masterchief1998
Best public rust cheat I have used in a while,...

Best public rust cheat I have used in a while, good performance and and haven’t been banned yet!
Forum: Rust Trading 07/08/2021, 02:24
Replies: 48
Views: 7,916
Posted By masterchief1998
+rep new cheat so I thought I’d give it a try,...

+rep new cheat so I thought I’d give it a try, first impression was that it was great. Nice stable cheat doesn’t crash and also doesn’t tank my FPS. Also has a lot of features, some unique features...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 06/24/2021, 17:02
Replies: 10
Views: 1,195
Posted By masterchief1998
discord link updated

discord link updated
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 06/23/2021, 16:12
Replies: 0
Views: 252
Posted By masterchief1998
CHEAP COLD WAR ACCOUNTS! GREAT FOR BOOSTING!

I offer:

Cold War Account $19



Join discord for more information and vouches.

[Only registered and activated users can see links] LOOKING FOR RESELLERS!!!
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 06/19/2021, 14:14
Replies: 2
Views: 672
Posted By masterchief1998
Like I said in the DMs. You are still paying for...

Like I said in the DMs. You are still paying for the service,If you are unhappy with the pricing then there is nothing I can help you with. Instead you comment under my post saying I am a potential...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 06/10/2021, 16:10
Replies: 0
Views: 281
Posted By masterchief1998
🔥CHEAP TARKOV BOOSTING SERVICE🔥$5/raid. 5 raids= 1 free

If you are looking for a quality carrying service look no further!!!

EFT Carries - *ANY MAP* (door unlock included)
5$ for 1 raid
10$ for 2 raids
25$ for 5 raids + 1 Free



EFT isnt the...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 06/05/2021, 12:48
Replies: 1
Views: 306
Posted By masterchief1998
Extremely Cheap Tarkov accounts! $18 standard!

I offer:

Standard account $18

Edge of Darkness account $30

Join discord for more information and vouches. MENTION THAT YOU ARE FROM EPVP.

[Only registered and activated users can see links] LOOKING FOR...
Forum: Rust Trading 06/05/2021, 12:44
Replies: 0
Views: 325
Posted By masterchief1998
✔FP PRO RUST CHEAT✔ UNDETECTED,SILENT AIM,INSTANT HEAL

Cheat functions: Aimbot:
- Active (Activation of aimbot, aiming at players and bots)
- Aim Smooth (Smoothness of aim)
- Aim FOV (Adjustment of the angle of view of the aim)
- Draw FOV (Show...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 06/04/2021, 05:05
Replies: 10
Views: 1,195
Posted By masterchief1998
Discord link Updated! Also have EODS in stock

Discord link Updated! Also have EODS in stock
Forum: DayZ Trading 05/11/2021, 01:08
Replies: 0
Views: 927
Posted By masterchief1998
🔥Dayz Horizon Cheat🔥UD, Silent Aim, ESP, Speedhack

Visuals:

Enable Esp Box on Players Enable Esp Box on Players
Enable Esp box on Zombies
Esp Loot -Turn on loot lighting (also shows hidden caches buried in the ground!)
Loot Distance Setting the...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 05/10/2021, 06:01
Replies: 0
Views: 511
Posted By masterchief1998
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 05/08/2021, 08:28
Replies: 10
Views: 1,195
Posted By masterchief1998
Escape from Tarkov Accounts

I offer:

Standard account $19

Edge of Darkness account $25

Join discord for more information and vouches.

[Only registered and activated users can see links] LOOKING FOR RESELLERS!!!
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 05/06/2021, 01:32
Replies: 2
Views: 386
Posted By masterchief1998
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 05/05/2021, 00:09
Replies: 0
Views: 1,055
Posted By masterchief1998
🔥Krab Defense EFT Pak🔥 Player ESP & Item ESP. Cheapest on EPVP.

Functions:
Red & Purple Player chams
Loot ESP within 15 meters from player

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Showcase ^

20$/week
35$/month
Forum: DayZ Trading 05/04/2021, 23:51
Replies: 0
Views: 703
Posted By masterchief1998
🔥Dayz Bypass.ac Cheat🔥Silent aim, Player & Item ESP,FOV Quake Pro. Cheapest Prices!

Visuals:

Enable Esp Box - Turn on the highlighting of the boxes

Enable Skeleton - Turn on the highlighting of the skeleton

Enable Names - Display nicknames

Player / Zombie Distance -...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 05/04/2021, 13:28
Replies: 0
Views: 300
Posted By masterchief1998
Extremely cheap COD:CW Accounts

-- Do you host bot lobbies and need an account source?--


I OFFER:

Used/inactive Cold War Account - $22 per

THEY MAY CONTAIN COD POINTS IF YOU ARE LUCKY

Join my discord for more...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 05/04/2021, 13:21
Replies: 0
Views: 378
Posted By masterchief1998
Looking for cheat developer.

Looking for a cheat developer that would like to have someone to possibly resell their cheat. add me on discord and we can discuss. PAPIMAKI#3937
Showing results 1 to 25 of 42

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.