Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Omnislash_6
Forum: Delta Force: Hawk Ops Trading 08/18/2025, 17:54
Replies: 178
Views: 60,252
Posted By Omnislash_6
How safe is to use this cheat? is it internal,...

How safe is to use this cheat? is it internal, external? What I have been researching is that any kind of ESP will get detected, how safe is to use this chair? I'm looking forward to use it on my...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 03/20/2025, 22:10
Replies: 318
Views: 53,459
Posted By Omnislash_6
Seems like you guys are quite good with the...

Seems like you guys are quite good with the security. That's something I like, I know main is never recommended but why should I cheat with a secondary, just doesn't make sense, risks is always...
Forum: Mobile Games Trading 04/28/2023, 08:40
Replies: 27
Views: 10,408
Posted By Omnislash_6
I have some questions: How can I use the...

I have some questions:

How can I use the chair safely to not risking getting banned?

Does it works with Android 13 without issues?

Does aimbot works with all Heroes?

Does it works with...
Forum: Mobile Games Trading 04/28/2023, 08:18
Replies: 18
Views: 7,552
Posted By Omnislash_6
I have some questions: How can I use the...

I have some questions:

How can I use the chair safely to not risking getting banned?

Does it works with Android 13 without issues?

Does aimbot works with all Heroes?

Does it works with...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 03/24/2023, 14:57
Replies: 113
Views: 22,463
Posted By Omnislash_6
BEST PERM SPOOF OUT THERE! It could be a little...

BEST PERM SPOOF OUT THERE!
It could be a little hard and tedious for those who don't understand about PC Settings, but out of that, the service works like a charm.

I'm still using my main account...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 02/03/2022, 18:31
Replies: 20
Views: 5,450
Posted By Omnislash_6
I tried different kinds of spoofers in the past,...

I tried different kinds of spoofers in the past, and this one is the best.
It's so secure that I hardly believe some day it could be detected (at least not by traditional methods).
Customer service...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.