Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: S.I.C.K
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 06/28/2008, 08:29
Replies: 146
Views: 18,399
Posted By S.I.C.K
Ok make sure you edited your ini, shell, config...

Ok make sure you edited your ini, shell, config files where neeed if these arent edited properly then your programs wont open. IE: Accountserver/ account make sure your server name is here, config...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 06/28/2008, 07:58
Replies: 1
Views: 456
Posted By S.I.C.K
[Questions]

Hello again and thanks for the replies to my last question :P Anyway, I have looked from last page to 1st page trying to solve how to fix my problem but all with no luck, sorry in advance if the...
Forum: EO PServer Hosting 06/19/2008, 11:09
Replies: 7
Views: 564
Posted By S.I.C.K
[Help]Dead Pets

Hello, thanks for taking the time to read this, I have little knowledge of the problem I am having and am asking for some help. Problem. I get kello knight to 100* put it in warehouse, take it out...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.