Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: MDrocks
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 04/17/2021, 17:35
Replies: 0
Views: 4,386
Posted By MDrocks
UNBAN APEX LEGENDS ACCOUNTS BAN REMOVER for All CHEATING BANS

Remove your account bans for Apex Legends here. Anything from Account sharing to cheating bans, both detection and manual cases.

When your account is unbanned you will keep all the skins on the...
Forum: Valorant Trading 04/17/2021, 04:58
Replies: 4
Views: 2,868
Posted By MDrocks
Thank you for informing me I wasn't aware of this...

Thank you for informing me I wasn't aware of this rule. I've asked some of my buyers with recently completed claims to start leaving TBMs. I have reached the minimum number required to reopen the...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/17/2021, 04:58
Replies: 7
Views: 2,356
Posted By MDrocks
Thank you for informing me I wasn't aware of this...

Thank you for informing me I wasn't aware of this rule. I've asked some of my buyers with recently completed claims to leave TBMs. I have reached the minimum number required to reopen the thread as...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 04/17/2021, 04:54
Replies: 7
Views: 2,294
Posted By MDrocks
I wasn't aware of such a rule existing thanks for...

I wasn't aware of such a rule existing thanks for bringing it up. I've asked the clients from my recent jobs to leave TBMs so that my thread is eligible to be open.
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 04/17/2021, 04:52
Replies: 8
Views: 2,632
Posted By MDrocks
I wasn't aware that this rule existed. Thank you...

I wasn't aware that this rule existed. Thank you for the information, I've asked some of my clients to leave TBMs upon completion.
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 04/17/2021, 04:51
Replies: 8
Views: 3,834
Posted By MDrocks
Thank you for informing me about this rule. I've...

Thank you for informing me about this rule. I've asked buyers to leave me TBMs for the recent jobs I've done.
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 04/17/2021, 04:50
Replies: 12
Views: 1,909
Posted By MDrocks
Thank you for informing me I wasn't aware of this...

Thank you for informing me I wasn't aware of this rule. I now have the minimum required amount of TBMs from some of my recently completed appeals as requested.
Forum: Valorant Trading 04/13/2021, 04:11
Replies: 4
Views: 2,868
Posted By MDrocks
UNBAN VALORANT ACCOUNTS BAN REMOVER for All CHEATING BANS

Remove your account bans for Valorant here. Anything from toxicity to cheating bans, both detection and manual cases.

When your account is unbanned you will keep all the skins on the account as...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 04/02/2021, 14:21
Replies: 8
Views: 2,632
Posted By MDrocks
UNBAN R6S ACCOUNTS BAN REMOVER for Toxicity, Cheating and HWID bans

Remove your account bans for Rainbow Six Siege here. Anything from toxicity to cheating bans, both detection and manual cases.

When your account is unbanned you will keep all the skins on the...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 04/02/2021, 14:21
Replies: 7
Views: 2,294
Posted By MDrocks
UNBAN PUBG ACCOUNTS BAN REMOVER for All CHEATING and Account Sharing bans.

Remove your account bans for PUBG here. Anything from Account sharing to cheating bans, both detection and manual cases.

THIS WILL ONLY WORK FOR DEVELOPER/GAME BAN CASES.
I CANNOT REMOVE VAC...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 04/02/2021, 14:21
Replies: 8
Views: 3,834
Posted By MDrocks
UNBAN EFT ACCOUNTS BAN REMOVER for RMT, Cheating and HWID bans

Remove your account bans for Escape from Tarkov here. Anything from RMT to cheating bans, both detection and manual cases.

When your account is unbanned you will get back any progress from the...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 04/02/2021, 14:19
Replies: 12
Views: 1,909
Posted By MDrocks
Forum: League of Legends Trading 04/02/2021, 14:18
Replies: 7
Views: 2,356
Posted By MDrocks
UNBAN LOL ACCOUNTS BAN REMOVER for Toxicity, account sharing and scripting bans.

Remove your account bans for League of Legends here. Anything from Toxicity to cheating bans, both detection and manual cases.

When your account is unbanned you will keep all the skins on the...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/28/2021, 10:29
Replies: 3
[Buying] LF Boost
Views: 221
Posted By MDrocks
LF Boost

Looking for boost G3-Plat4 NA server. High MMR (70%) wr
Adc or support only. I'll pay paypal.
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.