Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: wizuh
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 07/31/2021, 17:43
Replies: 17
Views: 8,498
Posted By wizuh
+rep I won a giveaway for 30 minutes of a bot...

+rep I won a giveaway for 30 minutes of a bot lobby in his discord server, just before everything started to get patched, remzzie went out of his way to wait until he had a better tool to host it for...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 07/06/2021, 03:54
Replies: 7
Views: 861
Posted By wizuh
Hi, could you post a video demostrating on how...

Hi, could you post a video demostrating on how this works and the injection process? And if it can cause bans etc.
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 03/17/2021, 22:13
Replies: 6
Views: 865
Posted By wizuh
+rep used this service before this post was up (I...

+rep used this service before this post was up (I was even in the proof video). Can vouch for this service.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.