Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ZomBii3Brown
Forum: Call of Duty 02/22/2021, 03:44
Replies: 35
Views: 3,264
Posted By ZomBii3Brown
Thanks in advance

Should I do this for both the game, and the launcher, or just the game?
And also should I do this now, or when the shadowban expires?
Forum: Call of Duty 02/22/2021, 03:09
Replies: 35
Views: 3,264
Posted By ZomBii3Brown
Tracers

I was perm banned on main, wasnt even cheating but thats irrelevant now. Made a new account, it got shadow banned, im currently waiting the 14 days. I dont want another shadowban, and dont know how...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.