Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 137
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: C0MMODUS
Forum: Unlisted Games Trading 01/01/2026, 23:33
Replies: 3
Views: 979
Posted By C0MMODUS
PATH OF TITANS

Anyone selling an ESP cheat (non-dma) for this game? There used to be a few and now there’s none.
Forum: Fortnite 12/27/2024, 16:12
Replies: 2
Views: 1,852
Posted By C0MMODUS
Proofcore is the only way to go. I stopped...

Proofcore is the only way to go. I stopped cheating in this game but used them for several months when I did. The community, security and features are worth every penny
Forum: Fortnite 12/08/2024, 06:19
Replies: 9
Views: 1,455
Posted By C0MMODUS
I can vouch for proofcore. I recommend nothing...

I can vouch for proofcore. I recommend nothing else.
Forum: Fortnite 12/08/2024, 06:18
Replies: 3
Views: 523
Posted By C0MMODUS
Hell no.

Hell no.
Forum: Fortnite 11/11/2024, 20:28
Replies: 3
Views: 524
Posted By C0MMODUS
Nope

Nope
Forum: Fortnite 11/03/2024, 06:11
Replies: 11
Views: 1,879
Posted By C0MMODUS
Yep. Impact services is known garbage.

Yep. Impact services is known garbage.
Forum: Fortnite 09/27/2024, 21:57
Replies: 7
Views: 1,155
Posted By C0MMODUS
Would also recommend proofcore. I tested their...

Would also recommend proofcore. I tested their beta a few months ago and can confirm that it’s a solid cheat.
Forum: Fortnite 09/20/2024, 13:50
Replies: 10
Views: 679
Posted By C0MMODUS
I’ve used both. Proofcore, I’ve lasted months...

I’ve used both. Proofcore, I’ve lasted months before being banned. With NGR I lasted days (I think like 5). Either way, cheating in this game is not worth it because detections happen too frequently,...
Forum: Fortnite 09/19/2024, 20:27
Replies: 4
Views: 663
Posted By C0MMODUS
You should be good with a new pc. Don’t use any...

You should be good with a new pc. Don’t use any old usb sticks that were plugged into your old computer.
Forum: Fortnite 09/15/2024, 20:02
Replies: 2
Views: 628
Posted By C0MMODUS
No

No
Forum: Fortnite 09/11/2024, 02:27
Replies: 18
Views: 3,446
Posted By C0MMODUS
Like others suggested, proofcore.

Like others suggested, proofcore.
Forum: Fortnite 09/10/2024, 22:19
Replies: 19
Views: 2,674
Posted By C0MMODUS
Even DMA users are having issues lately. I’d go...

Even DMA users are having issues lately. I’d go with proofcore. Check with them before purchasing. I haven’t cheated in this game in months.
Forum: Fortnite 08/15/2024, 16:10
Replies: 21
Views: 2,259
Posted By C0MMODUS
Do you have a usb stick plugged in that was...

Do you have a usb stick plugged in that was previously plugged in when you were banned?


Noticed you said you used Edgey. I’d go with a different perm spoofer. Edgey does not work for some people.
Forum: Fortnite 08/13/2024, 21:36
Replies: 5
Views: 695
Posted By C0MMODUS
I recently tested proofcore and can confirm that...

I recently tested proofcore and can confirm that it is top of the line stuff. Go with that if you’re looking to cheat.
Forum: Fortnite 08/13/2024, 21:30
Replies: 21
Views: 2,259
Posted By C0MMODUS
Sounds like a spoofer issue. Try using sickk or...

Sounds like a spoofer issue. Try using sickk or some other perm spoofer.

I would try playing legit for a week or two and confirm
Forum: Call of Duty 07/31/2024, 19:06
Replies: 15
Views: 2,101
Posted By C0MMODUS
Proofcore and PO are your best options, without a...

Proofcore and PO are your best options, without a doubt.
Forum: Call of Duty 07/31/2024, 19:04
Replies: 8
Views: 714
Posted By C0MMODUS
Why would they though? A month is only about $30...

Why would they though? A month is only about $30 which is dirt cheap for what you’re getting.
Forum: Call of Duty 07/26/2024, 00:08
Replies: 17
Views: 1,936
Posted By C0MMODUS
Well well well. Wasn’t there an astounding amount...

Well well well. Wasn’t there an astounding amount of proof that this was the GG guy? Maybe I got them mixed up.
Forum: Fortnite 07/24/2024, 18:45
Replies: 4
Views: 511
Posted By C0MMODUS
You’re better off getting sickk services and...

You’re better off getting sickk services and never cheating again. Seems like you don’t know enough about the cheating scene to be using cheats or temp spoofers
Forum: Fortnite 07/10/2024, 14:08
Replies: 9
Views: 1,829
Posted By C0MMODUS
Impact is garbage. You wasted your money with...

Impact is garbage. You wasted your money with that. Look into sickkservices if you want a good perm spoof.
Forum: Call of Duty 07/10/2024, 03:42
Replies: 15
Views: 2,076
Posted By C0MMODUS
Old accounts would be my guess

Old accounts would be my guess
Forum: Fortnite 07/07/2024, 22:22
Replies: 9
Views: 1,155
Posted By C0MMODUS
Look into Reported.lol temp spoofer

Look into Reported.lol temp spoofer
Forum: Fortnite 07/07/2024, 17:16
Replies: 9
Views: 1,155
Posted By C0MMODUS
As Nexus said above, if you got banned a long...

As Nexus said above, if you got banned a long time ago, you may be ok on your real hwid. You should try it out. Proofcore is being worked on afaik - not for sale at this time.
Forum: Fortnite 06/27/2024, 02:42
Replies: 2
Views: 838
Posted By C0MMODUS
OPs PC is about to be cooked

OPs PC is about to be cooked
Forum: Fortnite Trading 06/25/2024, 20:47
Replies: 4
Views: 351
Posted By C0MMODUS
If you’re looking for affordable esp just get...

If you’re looking for affordable esp just get ngrhook which runs you about 30 dead presidents per month
Showing results 1 to 25 of 137

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.