Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: SaitMarket
Forum: Fifa Trading 05/15/2021, 13:51
Replies: 184
Views: 25,773
Posted By SaitMarket
it's all right, man! I've been taking it from you...

it's all right, man! I've been taking it from you since fifa 16. for the first time this is so not terrible, besides, the season is already over. we need to go to rest. thank you so much. The last...
Forum: Fifa Trading 05/01/2021, 12:07
Replies: 184
Views: 25,773
Posted By SaitMarket
Man, this is just a bomb!! I got MARADONA !!!...

Man, this is just a bomb!! I got MARADONA !!! consider all the composition is assembled. thank you brother!
Forum: Fifa Trading 02/16/2021, 08:49
Replies: 184
Views: 25,773
Posted By SaitMarket
CHEAT working! what is this spammer above there...

CHEAT working! what is this spammer above there for nonsense writes ? Lech this this nit writes ?
Forum: Fifa Trading 02/13/2021, 18:24
Replies: 184
Views: 25,773
Posted By SaitMarket
How's the Weekend League ? :)) I'm still going...

How's the Weekend League ? :)) I'm still going 12-3, the connection fell in the evening unreal.. tomorrow I'm going to finish.The main thing is to make 17-18, and so the composition is already top.
Forum: Fifa Trading 02/11/2021, 15:28
Replies: 184
Views: 25,773
Posted By SaitMarket
shit the case. I read here fakes that write that...

shit the case. I read here fakes that write that the program does not work. Normally you are attacked by losers :) heh heh.. Everything works fine. Except for the bill fraud. it is extremely...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.