Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: mightygoat
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 02/06/2021, 09:34
Replies: 3
Views: 288
Posted By mightygoat
Every time I try to work with people that have...

Every time I try to work with people that have zero feed back and some new account gives him rep its a scam. I'd be careful on this one... Don't use paypal friends and family.
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 02/06/2021, 09:31
Replies: 190
Views: 46,797
Posted By mightygoat
Still running?

Still running?
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 02/06/2021, 09:30
Replies: 4
Views: 927
Posted By mightygoat
Do you accept paypal now?

Do you accept paypal now?
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 01/23/2021, 14:05
Replies: 0
Views: 281
Posted By mightygoat
Talking EFT Carries Asia Server (Buying)

MightyGoaT#4229

Looking for EFT Carries Asia Server (Buying) Message me pls
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 01/18/2021, 04:23
Replies: 11
Views: 653
Posted By mightygoat
I just had the same thing happen... hard to find...

I just had the same thing happen... hard to find people on here. 3rd time this has happened to me. He also blocked me.
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 01/16/2021, 15:30
Replies: 1
[Buying] Ping Spoof
Views: 236
Posted By mightygoat
Talking Ping Spoof

Anyone know how or selling something that lets me spoof my ping so it shows lower in game?
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 01/15/2021, 14:23
Replies: 2,697
Views: 438,306
Posted By mightygoat
This guy just did it to me too :/

This guy just did it to me too :/
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 01/15/2021, 11:05
Replies: 16
Views: 8,832
Posted By mightygoat
I'm trying to play from asia with friends in the...

I'm trying to play from asia with friends in the usa. I've been able to use exitlag to somtimes play. Anyone have any other suggestions for playing with friends over seas?
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 01/15/2021, 11:04
Replies: 0
Views: 823
Posted By mightygoat
Hide Ping Program - Lower Ping in game

I'm trying to play from asia with my friends in California USA. But my ping is like 160-170 and I get kicked. I've used exit lag vpn and it works somtimes. But does anyone sell or have or know about...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 01/15/2021, 09:22
Replies: 0
Views: 193
Posted By mightygoat
EFT Carries Asia Server (Buying)

EFT Carries Asia Server (Buying)
MightyGoaT#4229

Thanks:bandit:
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 01/14/2021, 06:27
Replies: 316
Views: 61,006
Posted By mightygoat
Can you play on the asia servers?

Can you play on the asia servers?
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 01/14/2021, 06:25
Replies: 7
Views: 995
Posted By mightygoat
can you play on asia servers?

can you play on asia servers?
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 01/13/2021, 15:05
Replies: 0
Views: 340
Posted By mightygoat
Talking Asia EFT server carries

MightyGoaT#4229
Looking for carries on asia server
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 01/12/2021, 20:07
Replies: 0
Views: 164
Posted By mightygoat
LF: Paid Carries Asia severs

I'm from the US but playing on the Asia servers looking for paid carries.
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 01/10/2021, 17:24
Replies: 10
Views: 2,437
Posted By mightygoat
I don't have enough found in raid. How can I buy?

I don't have enough found in raid. How can I buy?
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.