Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: brvzy
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 01/19/2021, 20:03
Replies: 0
Views: 189
Posted By brvzy
✅ CHEAP COLD WAR XP LOBBIES | DARK AETHER & LEVEL 1000 --> $60 ⭐ 15 MINUTE UNLOCK ✅

Brazy's XP/Dark Aether Lobbies


Will Give one Free Vouch Copy of Package 2 to any customer that comes first.


Package 1:

- Level 1000
- Master Prestige
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 01/19/2021, 07:18
Replies: 0
Views: 157
Posted By brvzy
Cheapest Cold War XP Lobbies ✅

BRAZY’s XP LOBBIES


*Will give away one free lobby to a random person to redeem my trust in the community.*


Lobby Includes the following:

Max Prestige
Level 1000
Forum: Call of Duty 01/07/2021, 18:27
Replies: 5
Views: 1,679
Posted By brvzy
I'm guessing AFF is replaced with the game files...

I'm guessing AFF is replaced with the game files directory?
Forum: Call of Duty 01/07/2021, 18:10
Replies: 5
Views: 1,679
Posted By brvzy
I tried that just now and when I scanned it says,...

I tried that just now and when I scanned it says, "No files need to be repaired." Does it always say that or did it repair something under the radar?

Also it is with all cheats I get this error,...
Forum: Call of Duty 01/07/2021, 17:40
Replies: 5
Views: 1,679
Posted By brvzy
Error Code 887A0005 (887A006) (0xB93DE0A6)

Hello,

I have been getting this error message everytime I have a cheat injected. It will randomly crash at a certain point in the game... Sometimes in the loading menu, sometimes I'll be able to...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.