Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: OdinXII
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 01/10/2021, 21:42
Replies: 34
Views: 10,504
Posted By OdinXII
Do you have recommended settings for each gun?

Do you have recommended settings for each gun?
Forum: Call of Duty 01/10/2021, 21:32
Replies: 97
Views: 20,026
Posted By OdinXII
I just got a permaban using XMODUS after buying a...

I just got a permaban using XMODUS after buying a $100 3 month license in under 24 hours. They essentially told me to pound sand and it's all my fault. Shit company.
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 01/10/2021, 16:19
Replies: 1
Views: 348
Posted By OdinXII
Perma Banned in under 24 hours - XMODUS

Buyer BEWARE

The XMODUS hack is amazing in functionality, however, expect to get a swift shadowban and potentially permaban even using their mid-tier rage settings.

I spent over $100 on a...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 01/02/2021, 00:36
Replies: 239
Views: 50,571
Posted By OdinXII
I figured it out. You have to use hold to ads...

I figured it out. You have to use hold to ads not toggle. Works great, just takes some time to figure out the options. 2 days no ban.
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 12/31/2020, 23:45
Replies: 239
Views: 50,571
Posted By OdinXII
So far everything works well (ESP, Range, Loot...

So far everything works well (ESP, Range, Loot Locations). However, not having a readme basic guide is a bit tough. The Aimbot I can't get to work even though settings say On and AimKey=2. I use...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 12/31/2020, 01:27
Replies: 129
Views: 23,389
Posted By OdinXII
Assuming 1660 Ti is no go?

Assuming 1660 Ti is no go?
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.