Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: IamSlazh
Forum: Apex Legends 05/07/2021, 16:50
Replies: 5
Views: 1,046
Posted By IamSlazh
All my accounts get banned, no matter what I do. Pls help!!

I used to use aimbot sometimes and did get banned for it now I don’t even cheat and EA keeps banning all my new accounts no matter what I do.

I have used spoofers cleaners everything and nothing...
Forum: Call of Duty 05/02/2021, 09:56
Replies: 1,293
Views: 239,415
Posted By IamSlazh
Angry Keep getting banned!

Ok so I am curious my current issue is I keep getting banned on new accounts everyday. I use spoofer and cleaner. Then play on new account and next day new account is banned before even playing. Its...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.