Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:36

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ultraaura
Forum: ArmA Trading 12/20/2020, 20:47
Replies: 51
Views: 11,850
Posted By ultraaura
+ rep, no problems, as expected!

+ rep, no problems, as expected!
Forum: ArmA 12/20/2020, 20:14
Replies: 1
Views: 1,868
Posted By ultraaura
Arma Battleye admin kick ASP: connection problems #87

Hey Guys,

I created a new Steam account and bought Arma 3, but everytime I want to join a specific server I get this error:Arma Battleye admin kick ASP: connection problems #87
I tried with 2...
Forum: ArmA 12/20/2020, 13:26
Replies: 2
Views: 1,597
Posted By ultraaura
ARMA 3, server does not allow multiple accounts to be used. solution?

Edit: No problem with other Steam accounts


Hey guys,

I have two different Steam accounts with Arma 3, but with my second account i cant join the server I'm always playing.
(Arma Battleye...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.