Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: naeji19
Forum: Call of Duty 02/29/2012, 13:34
Replies: 263
Views: 26,778
Posted By naeji19
I have all the black ops zombie map packs (1-4) ...

I have all the black ops zombie map packs (1-4)
&
All the black ops map packs.
Infamous
wipeOut
Call of duty classic full and Final fantasy 8

I need the world at war maps m2 maps or the mw3...
Forum: Off Topic 02/28/2012, 23:33
Replies: 17,705
Views: 475,656
Posted By naeji19
IceDR

IceDR
Forum: Dragonica Private Server 02/28/2012, 23:31
Replies: 236
Views: 43,723
Posted By naeji19
well im playing on milan lz again since a week...

well im playing on milan lz again since a week and to me it seems most of the times lagg free it's fun somehow but it would be funnier if more non chinese people would join lol
well my ing ist :...
Forum: Dragonica 02/27/2012, 19:40
Replies: 3
Views: 797
Posted By naeji19
only that ? that would rly suck O.O

only that ?
that would rly suck O.O
Forum: Dragonica 02/27/2012, 18:47
Replies: 3
Views: 797
Posted By naeji19
Question weapon +16 ? help pls

ich hab meine waffe +16 gemacht als ich nochmal upgraden wollte ist es fehlgeschlagen und +15 geworden..
wie kann ich das preventieren ?

english vers:
I've made my weapon +16 but after trying to...
Forum: Call of Duty 02/23/2012, 12:58
Replies: 263
Views: 26,778
Posted By naeji19
ich suche world at war map packs oder mw2 kann...

ich suche world at war map packs oder mw2
kann infamous,final fantasie 8 und noch ein paar minigames full versionen anbieten..
wäre dafür sehr dankbar einfach anquatschen :)
Forum: Dragonica 06/27/2011, 20:33
Replies: 1
Views: 1,195
Posted By naeji19
was bedeutet rebirth system ? :o

ich hab das schon gegoogelt aber ich versteh nicht was das sein soll kann mir jemand weiter helfen ? :D
Forum: Dragonica 03/19/2011, 08:45
Replies: 8
Views: 1,607
Posted By naeji19
Ich find die frage hatt er richtig schön...

Ich find die frage hatt er richtig schön geschrieben <3
eig total unnötige arbeit aber egal ^^
Forum: Dragonica 03/19/2011, 08:39
Replies: 91
Views: 21,795
Posted By naeji19
wer ein neuen Code kennt bitte hier posten :)

wer ein neuen Code kennt bitte hier posten :)
Forum: Dragonica 12/17/2010, 14:49
Replies: 1
Views: 584
Posted By naeji19
Zauhantar recipe items

I have the recipe but need those stone items and since they are on Chinese I dont know how to get them coud you tell me where I can get them from ? (not the tear ^^)


A thx Is provided for a...
Forum: Dragonica 12/12/2010, 13:08
Replies: 1
Views: 1,101
Posted By naeji19
Question Zauhantar weppon create ?? in Milan LZ

I play on Milan LZ got to lvl 65 and now Im thinking about making a zauhantar weapon How Can I create it ? A thx is provided :D
Forum: Dragonica 12/09/2010, 12:11
Replies: 1
Views: 463
Posted By naeji19
the server kinda dosnt work at the moment T-T ...

the server kinda dosnt work at the moment T-T

well at least for me I dont know about the others D:
Forum: Dragonica 12/08/2010, 13:46
Replies: 1
Views: 717
Posted By naeji19
Ist Milan LZ down ?

seit gestern patcht es immer und zeigt 100 prozent an aber es sagt nach ner weile irgend so ne fehler meldung und wenn ich ohne patcher das spiel benutze kommt auch eine (das 2te Bild ) x.x wisst...
Forum: Dragonica 12/08/2010, 13:42
Replies: 4
Views: 753
Posted By naeji19
Jeez I worte after 30 mins do you know what that...

Jeez I worte after 30 mins do you know what that means ??? It runs perfectly before those 30 mins
Forum: Dragonica 12/07/2010, 17:08
Replies: 4
Views: 753
Posted By naeji19
Crash at Milan LZ , Solve?

Ater 30 mins I always get laggs and then I come 2 the loggin and it says server don't respond. but I can logg in again do you know a way 2 solve it ? :confused:

My Ing: ManuGer add me =)
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.