Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Chick-Fil-A
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 03/13/2022, 15:53
Replies: 20
Views: 8,165
Posted By Chick-Fil-A
Which EFT Radars are the most safe?

I've seen Clutch solutions, Damncheaters(private), Slatehub, and Smurdaware. From what I know the safest currently are Clutch Solutions and Slatehub. Out of all of these, I was wondering which ones...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 03/11/2022, 04:53
Replies: 5
Views: 5,258
Posted By Chick-Fil-A
Do you have a link to a video or a guide that...

Do you have a link to a video or a guide that explains how to do this in more depth?
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 03/10/2022, 19:08
Replies: 5
Views: 5,258
Posted By Chick-Fil-A
How do I clean all traces of cheating for Tarkov?

I have searched around and seen people talk about reformatting drives, reinstalling windows, and using revo uninstaller. Before I do anything I want to know what I need to do to remove trace files of...
Forum: Rust Trading 03/08/2022, 19:25
Replies: 2
Views: 396
Posted By Chick-Fil-A
Looking for Rust accounts with hours

Looking for aged rust accounts with over 2k hours that can include dlcs, skins, or steam lvls. I need someone that I can buy multiple accounts from at a good price.
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 03/08/2022, 16:55
Replies: 7
Views: 1,224
Posted By Chick-Fil-A
Looking for cheat suited for EOD accs

I am looking for the safest and most legit type of cheat to use on an eod acc. Anything like radar, esp only, and ect. I want to last for as long as possible before a ban.
Forum: Rust 02/19/2022, 21:52
Replies: 3
Views: 939
Posted By Chick-Fil-A
Torguard VPN?

Looking for the best vpn to bypass blocks on rust servers. I’ve heard torguard is good, and was wondering if anyone has used it or the dedicated ip?
Forum: Rust 02/15/2022, 02:49
Replies: 8
Views: 2,129
Posted By Chick-Fil-A
Evil Cheat Private Info?

I have been using evil cheats for over a year and was wondering what they offered in the private version? I know that the private cheat is only able to be obtained via giveaways or games and by...
Forum: Rust Trading 02/06/2022, 04:07
Replies: 1
Views: 393
Posted By Chick-Fil-A
Rust ESP only Undetected buying

Looking for an undetected ESP cheap for a good price that can be private or public as long as its undetected and just esp. Dm me at Mocotug#3187, or just post here!
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 08/22/2021, 22:47
Replies: 3
Views: 795
Posted By Chick-Fil-A
Still searching for a dev.

Still searching for a dev.
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 08/16/2021, 01:11
Replies: 3
Views: 795
Posted By Chick-Fil-A
Hiring a dev for a CSGO cheat

Looking to hire a Dev to produce/create a CSGO cheat from scratch! No pasting or copying is allowed. This cheat does require keeping the product undetected/updated (payments will be followed up after...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 08/13/2021, 23:36
Replies: 0
Views: 307
Posted By Chick-Fil-A
Hiring a dev for an Escape From Tarkov (EFT) cheat

Looking to hire a Dev to produce/create a Escape From Tarkov (EFT) cheat from scratch! No pasting or copying is allowed. This cheat does require keeping the product undetected/updated (payments will...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.