Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 04:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 72
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: WIX Cheats
Forum: Valorant Trading 01/14/2021, 08:10
Replies: 9
Views: 1,454
Posted By WIX Cheats
Hahahhahahah proof pls I dont even know you...

Hahahhahahah proof pls
I dont even know you and i didnt have any spoofer customers LOL
Forum: Valorant Trading 01/13/2021, 21:59
Replies: 26
Views: 5,283
Posted By WIX Cheats
That is not covert lmao, Noob is known as...

That is not covert lmao, Noob is known as reseller lol
Forum: Valorant Trading 01/13/2021, 08:57
Replies: 9
Views: 1,454
Posted By WIX Cheats
Post proof please and talk after

Post proof please and talk after
Forum: Valorant Trading 01/12/2021, 18:47
Replies: 12
Views: 1,411
Posted By WIX Cheats
Bware? Are you stupid? I dont even know what is...

Bware? Are you stupid? I dont even know what is that idiot
Forum: Valorant Trading 01/12/2021, 18:35
Replies: 12
Views: 1,411
Posted By WIX Cheats
I just did ask avout proof and you leave it ...

I just did ask avout proof and you leave it
Okay baiter and keep lie to ppl
Forum: Valorant Trading 01/12/2021, 18:05
Replies: 12
Views: 1,411
Posted By WIX Cheats
In my telegram, dolbaeb Where u see that i...

In my telegram, dolbaeb

Where u see that i did again changed it? Iq3
Forum: Valorant Trading 01/12/2021, 16:34
Replies: 12
Views: 1,411
Posted By WIX Cheats
When you say it just put the proof, open sourcer

When you say it just put the proof, open sourcer
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 01/11/2021, 02:20
Replies: 5
Views: 847
Posted By WIX Cheats
Apex legends sales closed Dont lie

Apex legends sales closed
Dont lie
Forum: Rust Trading 01/11/2021, 02:19
Replies: 13
Views: 1,583
Posted By WIX Cheats
Did u see any discord links in mu threads?))))

Did u see any discord links in mu threads?))))
Forum: Rust Trading 01/10/2021, 12:30
Replies: 13
Views: 1,583
Posted By WIX Cheats
Y never been my customer ever, we dont have the...

Y never been my customer ever, we dont have the resellers

Make your intellect higher and back to our conversation, bye!
Forum: Rust Trading 01/10/2021, 12:13
Replies: 13
Views: 1,583
Posted By WIX Cheats
Are you so smart..

Are you so smart..
Forum: Rust Trading 01/10/2021, 11:46
Replies: 13
Views: 1,583
Posted By WIX Cheats
What the trash are you talking about, reported...

What the trash are you talking about, reported for baiting ppl
Forum: Rust Trading 01/10/2021, 10:57
Replies: 13
Views: 1,583
Posted By WIX Cheats
We are WIX, not Origin shit. Ask you stop...

We are WIX, not Origin shit.

Ask you stop spamming there and bait ppl.
Forum: Rust Trading 01/10/2021, 10:24
Replies: 13
Views: 1,583
Posted By WIX Cheats
Who are you? Why you lie? In this...

Who are you? Why you lie?




In this screenshot insee that u have purchased from some web site, i am sorry but we dont have the website
Forum: Overwatch Trading 01/07/2021, 15:14
Replies: 3
Views: 821
Posted By WIX Cheats
Proof for scam pls?

Proof for scam pls?
Forum: Rust Trading 01/05/2021, 10:08
Replies: 13
Views: 1,583
Posted By WIX Cheats
0 customers from epvp - scam Best iq person...

0 customers from epvp - scam

Best iq person ever
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 01/04/2021, 17:55
Replies: 5
Views: 847
Posted By WIX Cheats
No one needs in ur opinion here, iq300 person

No one needs in ur opinion here, iq300 person
Forum: Rust Trading 01/04/2021, 07:13
Replies: 13
Views: 1,583
Posted By WIX Cheats
🔳RUST PRIVATE CHEAT🔳 INBUILT SPOOF

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Undetected since May of 2020

slots: 0/20

Note: Not every one can buy the product.

Each user have his special build.
Forum: Valorant Trading 01/04/2021, 07:05
Replies: 36
Views: 4,179
Posted By WIX Cheats
Dumb im not using discord

Dumb im not using discord
Forum: Valorant Trading 01/04/2021, 04:05
Replies: 36
Views: 4,179
Posted By WIX Cheats
It is another game fool

It is another game fool
Forum: Valorant Trading 01/03/2021, 02:56
Replies: 36
Views: 4,179
Posted By WIX Cheats
Damn no one is not spamming here, open ur eyes. I...

Damn no one is not spamming here, open ur eyes. I will repeat I PROVIDE EVERYTHING IN DM.
Just off from here useless boy.
Forum: Valorant Trading 01/02/2021, 10:08
Replies: 36
Views: 4,179
Posted By WIX Cheats
“-rep” for looking? Reported iq0 person, dont...

“-rep” for looking? Reported iq0 person, dont even try to say smth here
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 12/29/2020, 22:48
Replies: 11
Views: 1,353
Posted By WIX Cheats
Go to back to ur mom kid I provide all proof...

Go to back to ur mom kid

I provide all proof in dm

Useless messages farmer
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 12/29/2020, 21:04
Replies: 11
Views: 1,353
Posted By WIX Cheats
Hmmmm you have not any proof LOL retardino ...

Hmmmm you have not any proof LOL retardino

Go out kid
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 12/29/2020, 17:55
Replies: 11
Views: 1,353
Posted By WIX Cheats
I would say you out from here I WAS OFFICIAL...

I would say you out from here

I WAS OFFICIAL ORGANNER SELLER
Showing results 1 to 25 of 72

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.