Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: XoftheD
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/10/2020, 19:27
Replies: 15
[Selling] FACEIT aimbot hack
Views: 2,455
Posted By XoftheD
You have nothing to offer. Unlike you I...

You have nothing to offer.

Unlike you I actually use a hardware cheat from a very well known developer.

You're a liar, and a scumbag most likely who is afraid to show proof.

Why wouldn't you...
Forum: Valorant Trading 12/10/2020, 18:23
Replies: 34
Views: 3,925
Posted By XoftheD
would deal with this guy with caution someone...

would deal with this guy with caution someone paid him 400euro with proof o the transaction and this guy claims they never receieved it

go look at his other threads .

they deleted and blocked...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/10/2020, 18:20
Replies: 15
[Selling] FACEIT aimbot hack
Views: 2,455
Posted By XoftheD
LOL typical epvp. I'm not going to prove...

LOL typical epvp. I'm not going to prove anything, I am UD on faceit, find out for yourself.

Good luck to anyone willing to buy this, guy won't even show a faceit account that is linked to his...
Forum: Valorant 12/10/2020, 18:19
Replies: 16
Views: 4,500
Posted By XoftheD
I don't have the time to go through months of...

I don't have the time to go through months of chat logs to find proof.

There are many other people here who can vouch for what I'm saying, it's literally known.

Killua tried selling league...
Forum: Call of Duty 12/10/2020, 18:17
Replies: 9
Views: 1,103
Posted By XoftheD
Is that all you can say to anyone? Go scam...

Is that all you can say to anyone?

Go scam someone else you poor kid I feel bad for you, covid must have hit hard
Forum: Valorant 12/10/2020, 17:29
Replies: 16
Views: 4,500
Posted By XoftheD
Well well well, I know my account will be banned...

Well well well, I know my account will be banned today most likely after making this post.

Just for anyone who doesn't know, Killua is a 17 year old skid from Sweden. Small, skinny, just what...
Forum: Valorant 12/10/2020, 17:29
Replies: 4,823
Views: 1,326,979
Posted By XoftheD
Well well well, I know my account will be banned...

Well well well, I know my account will be banned today most likely after making this post.

Just for anyone who doesn't know, Killua is a 17 year old skid from Sweden. Small, skinny, just what...
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 12/10/2020, 17:28
Replies: 108
Views: 35,842
Posted By XoftheD
Well well well, I know my account will be banned...

Well well well, I know my account will be banned today most likely after making this post.

Just for anyone who doesn't know, Killua is a 17 year old skid from Sweden. Small, skinny, just what...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/10/2020, 17:24
Replies: 31
Views: 3,531
Posted By XoftheD
this is not UD on faceit you will also most...

this is not UD on faceit

you will also most likely not get anything from them.

theyll make up an excuse saying they never received your btc and then kick you

broke as eu's
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/10/2020, 17:24
Replies: 15
[Selling] FACEIT aimbot hack
Views: 2,455
Posted By XoftheD
where is there any proof this is UD on faceit. ...

where is there any proof this is UD on faceit.

why dont u link us a faceit account that you played on using this cheat

record a video and come back in 2 weeks if ur not banned
Forum: Call of Duty 12/10/2020, 17:23
Replies: 9
Views: 1,103
Posted By XoftheD
hahaha coming from the guy who scammed someone...

hahaha coming from the guy who scammed someone out of 400euros

all of the proof is in the screenshots and someone here even confirmed you took the money
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.