Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:11

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: m4ckleless
Forum: Browsergames 04/11/2021, 01:06
Replies: 1,144
Views: 415,493
Posted By m4ckleless
Thanks for the reply. So if I make my 3rd...

Thanks for the reply.

So if I make my 3rd city capital will it move to 1st place in the dropdown menu?
Forum: Browsergames 04/10/2021, 20:06
Replies: 1,144
Views: 415,493
Posted By m4ckleless
From what I understand, the pirate fortress must...

From what I understand, the pirate fortress must be in the 1st city for bot to work. But is it made in a way that it has to be in the 1st city or in the capital?

For example if I make another...
Forum: Browsergames 03/06/2021, 20:56
Replies: 1,144
Views: 415,493
Posted By m4ckleless
Thanks for the response. The exit nodes strategy...

Thanks for the response. The exit nodes strategy is exactly what I needed.

I managed to set Tor Browser window exit node to the address bot uses. Somehow, the software is still connecting to Tor...
Forum: Browsergames 03/05/2021, 14:52
Replies: 1,144
Views: 415,493
Posted By m4ckleless
Thats what I meant, maybe I didnt make myself...

Thats what I meant, maybe I didnt make myself totally clear.

I was logging in with Tor as this account was registered solely for the purposes of trying the bot. (dont wanna get banned for...
Forum: Browsergames 03/04/2021, 16:12
Replies: 1,144
Views: 415,493
Posted By m4ckleless
I tried it but doesnt work. How can I achieve...

I tried it but doesnt work. How can I achieve that I am using the same IP address?

I set up the bot, connected it to Tor Browser. I open the standard Browser window, I login but even after that...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.