Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: CrazyGal
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 07/26/2008, 11:02
Replies: 2
Views: 478
Posted By CrazyGal
What build is the 80 ?

What build is the 80 ?
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 07/25/2008, 11:20
Replies: 2
Views: 410
Posted By CrazyGal
WTT level 80 Rouge

Yes, I Wts my only character left on Isro named C0SMO


Rouge.


It has 5m gold, and Devil Wings.


Rouge - 77
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 07/21/2008, 18:01
Replies: 10
Views: 605
Posted By CrazyGal
VIP ecsro

VIP ecsro
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 07/20/2008, 17:26
Replies: 10
Views: 605
Posted By CrazyGal
I was in a rush -.-

I was in a rush -.-
Forum: Silkroad Online 07/20/2008, 17:05
Replies: 32
Views: 2,558
Posted By CrazyGal
Lol!! They will just backup it.

Lol!! They will just backup it.
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 07/20/2008, 16:33
Replies: 10
Views: 605
Posted By CrazyGal
WTS LEVEL 81 GLAIVER FULL FARMED!!

I WTS MY LEVEL 81 GLAVIER WITH 250K SP AND A +7 Glaive.


Pure Str.


All items +3-+4-+5 garms 9dg.

comes with 300m gold.
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 07/20/2008, 16:16
Replies: 6
Views: 610
Posted By CrazyGal
LOL 15$ for a hacked Blader and some Stolen chars?

LOL 15$ for a hacked Blader and some Stolen chars?
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 07/20/2008, 11:13
Replies: 11
Views: 688
Posted By CrazyGal
I have a level 82 on VIP Ecsro.

I have a level 82 on VIP Ecsro.
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/05/2008, 15:32
Replies: 14
Views: 1,344
Posted By CrazyGal
Its fake, thats why its closed.

Its fake, thats why its closed.
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/05/2008, 11:13
Replies: 48
Views: 6,187
Posted By CrazyGal
Illias = Natasha = Hacksor = Scammer = Noob ...

Illias = Natasha = Hacksor = Scammer = Noob

Friends
iliasvadaz has not made any friends yet -I wonder why.
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/04/2008, 12:12
Replies: 48
Views: 6,187
Posted By CrazyGal
I'm 100% sure you'r gay -__- still searching...

I'm 100% sure you'r gay -__-

still searching 4 Testers
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/04/2008, 12:10
Replies: 48
Views: 6,187
Posted By CrazyGal
I got my gun ready >,..,<

I got my gun ready >,..,<
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/04/2008, 12:01
Replies: 48
Views: 6,187
Posted By CrazyGal
true, i'll try

true, i'll try
Forum: SRO Private Server 07/04/2008, 11:44
Replies: 48
Views: 6,187
Posted By CrazyGal
The Big IcySro(Private Server) Thread + News 4/7/08

Yes, I thought it would be hard, but It is almost done!! (Aka 90% done, the rest is just Beta-Testing!)


IcySro ([Only registered and activated users can see links])


-I now except Beta Testers, Moderators,...
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 07/02/2008, 20:19
Replies: 10
Views: 724
Posted By CrazyGal
I got a level 87 Euro char on Sparta, GoSo, check...

I got a level 87 Euro char on Sparta, GoSo, check on rev6.

add my msn [Only registered and activated users can see links], i've added u
Forum: SRO Guides & Templates 06/29/2008, 14:47
Replies: 25
Views: 24,975
Posted By CrazyGal
Thanks! Very big help, I litterally JUST killed...

Thanks! Very big help, I litterally JUST killed shaitan with the help of this!
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 06/29/2008, 14:45
Replies: 14
Views: 801
Posted By CrazyGal
WTS Lv87 Warrior on Hera(New)

I WTS or WTT My level Warrior on hera named GoSo, I'll upload some more screenshots later. Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution ([Only registered and activated users can see links]).

As you can see on the rev6,...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.