Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Doubleeface
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 01/18/2021, 13:29
Replies: 255
Views: 177,041
Posted By Doubleeface
Reksati Can you add the possibility to write...

Reksati
Can you add the possibility to write the delay manually?
I need a value greater than 1000 but I cannot write it.
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 12/30/2020, 17:02
Replies: 1,098
Views: 254,905
Posted By Doubleeface
In game it says to download the new version, on...

In game it says to download the new version, on the site it is not present.
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 12/09/2020, 16:43
Replies: 1,098
Views: 254,905
Posted By Doubleeface
I have succeeded. It works on eu metin2.

I have succeeded.
It works on eu metin2.
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 12/09/2020, 13:06
Replies: 1,098
Views: 254,905
Posted By Doubleeface
I can't change server, only for turkish....

I can't change server, only for turkish. :confused::confused:
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 12/08/2020, 15:30
Replies: 1,098
Views: 254,905
Posted By Doubleeface
Hack updated. Best hack ever, thanks so much...

Hack updated.
Best hack ever, thanks so much Kamer.
Forum: Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros 12/04/2020, 15:04
Replies: 954
Views: 329,742
Posted By Doubleeface
The new version don't work, crash after inject. ...

The new version don't work, crash after inject.
I have read other comment like mine on ur forum.
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.