Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Darkofblitz
Forum: Perfect World Trading 03/23/2021, 10:57
Replies: 5
Views: 851
Posted By Darkofblitz
don't trust this king0x guy he told me he gonna...

don't trust this king0x guy he told me he gonna buy my sin then hee completely stopped replying me I made a PayPal business account so I can receive the money and this guy completely shutme down. He...
Forum: Perfect World Trading 03/17/2021, 12:20
Replies: 2
Views: 319
Posted By Darkofblitz
I am ready to accept payments through instalments...

I am ready to accept payments through instalments too
Forum: Perfect World Trading 03/16/2021, 09:53
Replies: 2
Views: 319
Posted By Darkofblitz
Selling r9s3 +10/+12 sin Etherblade

Selling r9s3 +10/+12 sin Etherblade

Hello Guys

I am selling my R9s3 sin in etherblade.

his weapon is +12
and r9 ring is +12
rest gears are +10
Royal sky 3
Forum: Perfect World Trading 02/14/2021, 16:59
Replies: 0
Views: 231
Posted By Darkofblitz
Selling r9s3 +10/+12 sin Etherblade

Selling r9s3 +10/+12 sin Etherblade

Hello Guys

I am selling my R9s3 sin in etherblade.

his weapon is +12
and r9 ring is +12
rest gears are +10
Royal sky 3
Forum: Perfect World Trading 01/12/2021, 18:50
Replies: 0
Views: 225
Posted By Darkofblitz
Selling r9s3 +10/+12 sin Etherblade

Selling r9s3 +10/+12 sin Etherblade

Hello Guys

I am selling my R9s3 sin in etherblade.

his weapon is +12
and r9 ring is +12
rest gears are +10
Royal sky 3
Forum: Perfect World Trading 12/31/2020, 16:21
Replies: 0
Views: 252
Posted By Darkofblitz
Selling r9s3 +10/+12 sin Etherblade

Selling r9s3 +10/+12 sin Etherblade

Selling /Trade r9s3 +10/+12 sin Etherblade / to a similar gear duskblade

Hello Guys

I am selling my R9s3 sin in etherblade.

his weapon is +12
and r9...
Forum: Perfect World Trading 12/17/2020, 19:34
Replies: 0
Views: 283
Posted By Darkofblitz
Selling r9s3 +10/+12 sin Etherblade

Selling /Trade r9s3 +10/+12 sin Etherblade / to a similar gear duskblade

Hello Guys

I am selling my R9s3 sin in etherblade.

his weapon is +12
and r9 ring is +12
rest gears are +10
Royal...
Forum: Perfect World Trading 12/17/2020, 19:31
Replies: 1
Views: 268
Posted By Darkofblitz
still up

still up
Forum: Perfect World Trading 11/29/2020, 16:01
Replies: 1
Views: 268
Posted By Darkofblitz
Selling r9s3 +10/+12 sin Etherblade

Hello Guys

I am selling my R9s3 sin in etherblade.

his weapon is +12
and r9 ring is +12
rest gears are +10
Royal sky 3
Emperor +3
drakeflame shards on gear
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.