Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: PARKER.
Forum: Last Chaos Trading 10/05/2022, 22:20
Replies: 0
Views: 476
Posted By PARKER.
Arrow Oldschool Dejavu gold 7€/1b

Hello,

I am selling the gold, the price is 7 eur/1b.

I'd prefer to contact via discord - Parker6921

Respectfully yours
PARKER.
Forum: Trading 12/30/2020, 22:19
Replies: 0
Views: 205
Posted By PARKER.
Buy 5€ PSC germany pay PP F&F

Hello, I am looking for 5€ psc from Germany, I can pay via PayPal (1:1) as F&F.
Forum: Last Chaos Trading 12/17/2020, 14:27
Replies: 0
Views: 293
Posted By PARKER.
Arrow DejaVu sorc/mage and healer 130+

Hello, wtb sorc/mage and healer 130+
Forum: Artist Trading 12/08/2020, 14:26
Replies: 79
Views: 24,597
Posted By PARKER.
Very good designer, I am recommending his thread...

Very good designer, I am recommending his thread designs! :)
Forum: e*pvp News - EN 12/04/2020, 11:28
Replies: 30
Views: 23,156
Posted By PARKER.
Good luck!

Good luck!
Forum: Say Hello 12/04/2020, 10:22
Replies: 6
Views: 321
Posted By PARKER.
Hello

Good morning everyone :)
Forum: Last Chaos Trading 11/26/2020, 12:26
Replies: 9
Views: 2,409
Posted By PARKER.
Yes, please contact with me via Discord...

Yes, please contact with me via Discord Parker#6921.
Forum: Last Chaos Trading 11/16/2020, 18:34
Replies: 9
Views: 2,409
Posted By PARKER.
Hi, I have new gold :cool: 1kkk = 4€

Hi, I have new gold :cool:
1kkk = 4€
Forum: Last Chaos Trading 11/06/2020, 10:11
Replies: 9
Views: 2,409
Posted By PARKER.
Hi, I have already sold my gold, please give...

Hi,
I have already sold my gold, please give me some time.
Greetings
Forum: Last Chaos Trading 11/05/2020, 10:23
Replies: 9
Views: 2,409
Posted By PARKER.
Talking [Selling] DejaVu gold

New prices for now! 3€ per 1b :)

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.